Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How was the Signing Day event?

Default Re: How was the Signing Day event?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    This was an RCAF event for members that give at the $3000 level and above. That's what I was told. Nothing that was shared at this event would not be covered on the Athletic site. The media had their own press conference early in the day.
    Makes me wonder what is the point. RCAF trying to pass this off as some great access only to donors, but info becomes available to masses anyway. All this does is alienate future/current fans.

2. Default Re: How was the Signing Day event?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    Makes me wonder what is the point. RCAF trying to pass this off as some great access only to donors, but info becomes available to masses anyway. All this does is alienate future/current fans.
    I don’t believe you’re right. I always thought that social was more about developing relationships than giving money. But then that’s just how I felt.

Default Re: How was the Signing Day event?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    It started under Napier, but when you are running a $5M plus budget deficit I didn't expect it would be a large event. But let's be honest here, considering the number of people that believe the HC should have never been hired, this wasn't going to be a well attended event. JMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information