Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

1. Default Re: Louisiana football OC: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

. . . we will be ok . . .

Default Re: Louisiana football OC: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    No, Zeon is staying. Billy took the QB from Wisconsin.
    I hope that's the case.

He did lose both of his HS qb commits (1 was a signee) this class plus a redshirt freshman for various odd reasons.

Default Re: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

Holy ____ I can't believe we got this guy.

4. Default Re: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

. . . be a believer . . . have just a wee bit confidence in your coach . . . good things will happen . . . we can have nice things . . .

5. Default Re: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . be a believer . . . have just a wee bit confidence in your coach . . . good things will happen . . . we can have nice things . . .
    I feel like we just went from a single shot.410 birdshot to a double barrel 12 guage.00 buckshot with the redshirt freshman and hs freshman

6. Default Re: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I feel like we just went from a single shot.410 birdshot to a double barrel 12 guage.00 buckshot with the redshirt freshman and hs freshman
    ………How can this QB not be ranked by 24/7 in La’s top 50 ?

Default Re: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I believe in the Coach, it's a figure of speech. This guy looks like a taller version of Brian Mitchell or a stronger armed version of Michael Desormeaux. Either way, I'm excited for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ………How can this QB not be ranked by 24/7 in La’s top 50 ?
    I understand why on 247/On3/or Rivals, my guess is that CMD had something to do with that...now, not being listed in the Top 50 La. Players is a headscratcher...

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    I believe in the Coach, it's a figure of speech. This guy looks like a taller version of Brian Mitchell or a stronger armed version of Michael Desormeaux. Either way, I'm excited for the future.
    Did you find a high light video of his entire Sr season? All I could find were single game clips.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Did you find a high light video of his entire Sr season? All I could find were single game clips.
    He posted one of the first half of the season on his Twitter. He is an absolute stud.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    https://twitter.com/TheLunch7/status...cquK1wRPE-YQkw

He reminds me of a young Terrance Jones from Lutcher. I hope Des can keep him and Zeon both happy for the next 5 years. Assuming Lunch will redshirt.

I'm glad Leger called it the way he saw it. I just hope Lunch is way better than Manning. Manning might develop to the NFL level, but it's gonna take a lot of work. That kid isn't nearly as good as billed. How can anyone not pull for a guy who's nickname is Lunch?

I wonder if there's any chance they looked at that receiver number 13 in a package deal?

It would be impossible for a kid with that last name to live up to the hype associated with it. He can sling the rock, it's not his fault so many football fans and media types are retarded.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information