Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

1. Default Re: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I wonder if there's any chance they looked at that receiver number 13 in a package deal?
    ……very good take away…..would have to look again but a receiver caught my eye!!!

Default Re: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

3. Default Re: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

Definitely the real deal. It’s going to be a monumental challenge for ZC and Lunch in 2024 forward, heck with injuries maybe 2023 forward. Dare I say dual quarterbacks. That would drive some crazy on the RPCA.

4. Default Re: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Definitely the real deal. It’s going to be a monumental challenge for ZC and Lunch in 2024 forward, heck with injuries maybe 2023 forward. Dare I say dual quarterbacks. That would drive some crazy on the RPCA.
    ……So again….why is he not even mentioned in the recruiting rankings? Something is just crazy and has to effect our ranking which gives us a bit more prestige….. on Cajun T…what gives???

5. Default Re: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……So again….why is he not even mentioned in the recruiting rankings? Something is just crazy and has to effect our ranking which gives us a bit more prestige….. on Cajun T…what gives???
    I’m pretty sure he wasn’t on the various recruiting websites for whatever reasons. You have to be rated on these websites to have rankings. Of course he proved his true abilities over his junior and senior seasons.

Default Re: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

Many programs wanted him to play a different position. He may project better on defense than at QB.

Dak Prescott is a really close comparison.

7. Default Re: Louisiana: 'We feel like we got the state's best player at quarterback'

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Many programs wanted him to play a different position. He may project better on defense than at QB.

Dak Prescott is a really close comparison.
    ......So why didnt you go in your h-copter up after the balloon and stick it with something and float it down??? Seriously ---was there a better way than we did in the ocean??? Hope you are right on your other position thinking of why he wasnt ranked!!!

......So why didnt you go in your h-copter up after the balloon and stick it with something and float it down??? Seriously ---was there a better way than we did in the ocean??? Hope you are right on your other position thinking of why he wasnt ranked!!!
    Absolutely there was a better way of handling the balloon.

Also, Lunch is a stud. Hopefully his game translates to our system. Because he is a proven winner and has been the best football player in the field every time he steps on the field.

Also, Lunch is a stud. Hopefully his game translates to our system. Because he is a proven winner and has been the best football player in the field every time he steps on the field.
    The guy is a bad ass. The closest comparison I have is Malik Willis, or Warren Moon if he develops into a great passer.

What was the “better way” to handle the balloon? Are you in the know as far as military procedures for handling something like this? As a son of a career military man, I’m interested in your take.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information