Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: When the coaching staff is high on a recruit

Default Re: When the coaching staff is high on a recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    At least they know who you just posted to.

Most of your posts we have no idea.
    He doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I know. I was only replying to BWKs comment about the defense staying practically intact.
    You guys act like UL had an out of ordinary mass exodus of players. I mean you do realize the same thing is going to happen this season, next season & the season after that? You adapt, you improvise, you reload, or you fall by the way side & get run over.

3. Default Re: When the coaching staff is high on a recruit

Oh, I get it . . .

You guys are like a group of disgruntled cousins at a family reunion in SW Louisiana. ____ed cause you didn't get grandpa's shotguns in the estate cleanout.

5. Default Re: When the coaching staff is high on a recruit

. . . sorry to tell you, but I got the shotguns . . .

6. Default Re: When the coaching staff is high on a recruit

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . sorry to tell you, but I got the shotguns . . .
    His was a metaphor.

Yours is reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    You guys act like UL had an out of ordinary mass exodus of players. I mean you do realize the same thing is going to happen this season, next season & the season after that? You adapt, you improvise, you reload, or you fall by the way side & get run over.
    I hope not if so they need to fire the academic staff. You obviously don’t have a clue of the number of academic casualties because people weren’t doing their job.

8. Default Re: When the coaching staff is high on a recruit

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I hope not if so they need to fire the academic staff. You obviously don’t have a clue of the number of academic casualties because people weren’t doing their job.
    There is a school (I forget which) that was using academic casualties as a front for an old fashioned mass exodus.

But you are right, we don't (and probably won't) know exact numbers.

Speaking of being high on talent, is Jaylen Lawrence talented enough to get a preferred walk-on offer, inspite of whatever it is he did?

Likewise, is Chantz Ceaser still a consideration?

Default Re: RB Steven Blanco Commits to Louisiana for 2024

So you will avoid the question . . . Ok . . . crickets again . . . State Coach, how much and were you getting the money . . . This has nothing to do with CMD . ..
    First of all, we offered Napier a sizable salary increase to try to keep him here when Florida came calling. Ticket sales were no higher then and there was no discernable difference in RFAF funding from when we made that offer to Napier and hired Des. So, this whole thing about having to hire Des because we had no money to get a bigger name is dumb as ____. We never would have been able to even try to keep Napier with this so called $6 million deficit which I've never seen confirmed but ok.

11. Default Re: RB Steven Blanco Commits to Louisiana for 2024

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    First of all, we offered Napier a sizable salary increase to try to keep him here when Florida came calling. Ticket sales were no higher then and there was no discernable difference in RFAF funding from when we made that offer to Napier and hired Des. So, this whole thing about having to hire Des because we had no money to get a bigger name is dumb as ____. We never would have been able to even try to keep Napier with this so called $6 million deficit which I've never seen confirmed but ok.
    You be you and I will be me. Dumb and naive is the thought that we could pay for some of the names thrown out here.

Anyone with any degree of ethics or honesty knows that whatever was offered to Napier was at most going to be a one time payment as he had already risen to the level where we could no longer afford him. It’s a nice gesture but it’s phoney money. It was never paid and it would have never been enough to retain him or hire the types of names that were being thrown around.

I say again, name the coach, the amount he would have taken and where the money would have come to pay him and cover the $6mm deficit, and we can talk. Otherwise continue to fanaticize in la la land . . .

Default Re: RB Steven Blanco Commits to Louisiana for 2024

You be you and I will be me. Dumb and naive is the thought that we could pay for some of the names thrown out here.

Anyone with any degree of ethics or honesty knows that whatever was offered to Napier was at most going to be a one time payment as he had already risen to the level where we could no longer afford him. It’s a nice gesture but it’s phoney money. It was never paid and it would have never been enough to retain him or hire the types of names that were being thrown around.

I say again, name the coach, the amount he would have taken and where the money would have come to pay him and cover the $6mm deficit, and we can talk. Otherwise continue to fanaticize in la la land . . .
    First of all, I don't have to name a coach. I didn't know who the hell Napier was when he hit our radar and neither did you. We got him for what we hired Des for, remember? I'm not in the business of scouting coaches and neither are you so, again, all you can do is just presume. Also, you have no ____ing idea how long Napier would have stayed had we made our 'phoney money" offer. To say that is reckless and just dumb so I will definitely take your advice and let you be you. We've got 22,000+ posts of watching you be you.

13. Default Re: When the coaching staff is high on a recruit

And you not presuming way up there is la la land . . . your ___ is making you really look bad . . . or shall I say worse than you ordinarily look on here . . . you can’t provide a viable answer to one single question concerning the very topic you are lodging complaints about . . . par for the course . . . And who is to say CMD is not the next Napier . . . He is on course . . .

14. Default Re: RB Steven Blanco Commits to Louisiana for 2024

You be you and I will be me. Dumb and naive . . .
    This will not age well with the ADD readers.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    He never has a clue.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information