Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chantz Ceaser Nice Pickup for the Cajuns

1. Default Re: Nice Pickup for the Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Go look at my track record on this site and ask me if I should sit out. Y’all may not want to hear what I have to say, but deep down you know it’s true.

I think NIL, transfer portal and COA is a big pile of poo. But that’s the way the game is played today.
    Your statement is accurate about the poo but your posts demonstrate that you do not understand the dynamics of how NIL works on the payor side . . . I can pretty much guarantee that Get Gordon, who is putting out 7 figures is getting way more ROI than that for his participation . . . Dyers would not . . .

Default Re: Nice Pickup for the Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You statement is accurate about the poo but your posts demonstrate that you do not understand the dynamics of how NIL works on the payor side . . . I can pretty much guarantee that Get Gordon, who is putting out 7 figures is getting way more ROI than that for his participation . . . Dyers would not . . .
    I understand it completely. Someone posted about to go lunches and I mentioned Dwyers. That was it.

Plate lunch places probably don’t make enough to be able to afford an NIL deal which could move the needle.
    Didn’t eat Acadiana sponsor Levi?

4. Default Re: Nice Pickup for the Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Didn’t eat Acadiana sponsor Levi?
    Hundreds of restaurants . . . one NIL deal . . . money comes from membership fees paid by participating patrons . . .

5. Default Re: Nice Pickup for the Cajuns

EatAcadiana will lead to
    F.eatsLouisiana

6. UL Football Re: Nice Pickup for the Cajuns

I don’t think Dwyers gives a crap about buying players . . . and they are having a hard enough time right now trying to keep up with the price of eggs . . . this might be another one you should sit out . . .
    That’s why we need a recruitment commission. To supplement business that provide NIL contracts with players.

My daughter didn’t teach Chantz but says he is one of the best kids to attend Carencro since she’s been there, probably longer.

Quote Originally Posted by RJH1979 View Post
    Has the athletic department comprised a comprehensive list of PWOÂ’s somewhere to be viewed?
    Thanks a ton for the list melrockÂ…. but it didnt clear up his question, did the athletic dept comprise the list or did you?

and/or are you part of the athletic department

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Thanks a ton for the list melrockÂ…. but it didnt clear up his question, did the athletic dept comprise the list or did you?

and/or are you part of the athletic department
    This is always so puzzling to me. Why are you Googling a message board, when there is an actual search engine to go to directly and get answers for yourself? Furthermore, can you not simply go to ragincajuns.com and look this up for yourself?

https://ragincajuns.com/news/2023/2/...-class-of-2023

Quote Originally Posted by STPacronym View Post
    This is always so puzzling to me. Why are you Googling a message board, when there is an actual search engine to go to directly and get answers for yourself? Furthermore, can you not simply go to ragincajuns.com and look this up for yourself?

https://ragincajuns.com/news/2023/2/...-class-of-2023
    Back to the topic of PWO...noticed 2 more, a Tackle from John Curtis, Martinez, 6'4 270 and a OL from Twirling a, Kohl?...

It would be helpful if a list of PWO was published...

11. Default Re: Nice Pickup for the Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Because he's an idiot....

Back to the topic of PWO...noticed 2 more, a Tackle from John Curtis, Martinez, 6'4 270 and a OL from Twirling a, Kohl?...

Be nice to fellow posters . . . I thought that was the RP New Year’s resolution . . .

12. Default Re: Nice Pickup for the Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Nothing to sign as a PWO. You’re just committed.
    Can’t the universities allow more people than they want. Simply allowing the players some glory moments knowing that they ultimately will be relegated to PWO or possibly full scholarships if some already on scholarship leave for whatever reasons.

Team can carry 105 players max (I think that's correct). UL has a reputation of non-scholarship guys being awarded a full ride. Don't forget, scholarships are renewed yearly, always someone falling off the 85.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post

a. i didnt google
    b. it was not my question
    c. it is ok for you to ask for a list of pwo’s
    d. nobody else can

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Can’t the universities allow more people than they want. Simply allowing the players some glory moments knowing that they ultimately will be relegated to PWO or possibly full scholarships if some already on scholarship leave for whatever reasons.
    great point. can they still do that three card monte type drill with the caps

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information