Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    There is always 3 sides to every story, 1 side the opposite side and the truth lies somewhere in the middle, especially when 15 years have passed between the alleged story.

The reality is just because he said it doesn't mean it is true and just because what we have heard from the administration doesn't make that true. The truth is probably right dab smack in the middle of what we know and what we have heard.
    Okay Perry Mason, you started off completely lambasting one of the few radio programs that still has a UL message as its main theme. Now you are justifying something form a position which you have absolutely no idea they did anything else & most of the parties are dead, or retired now anyway. I believe the guy. He's not grudging. He obviously loves the school like any RPer who posts on here & many who don't. But the fact is he was tired & the untold part of his interview probably would be he thought he would be getting called in to be put on the payroll only to be told to get lost.

So tell the board Perry, what is the difference in that kind of stupidity & the kind of stupidity that causes you to kick out students for hasselling other teams players on the side lines and destroy the student backing of your football program by the end of game two this past season. People have been apologizing & defending this university's horrible decision making for decades. The reality is they have a putrid fan following because that is what they have sought for decades.

They don't want to be the big kid on the block. They can't handle being the big kid on the block. They have done everything possible to avoid being the big kid on the block for decades. I wouldn't doubt that this school has put itself on probation using the NCAA as it's whipping stick against itself. Why? Jealousy by this one against that one because they were working too hard, or doing too much to get ahead. That is the reputation of this school & it has been well earned & will never change because that is what the administration embraces consistently.

2. Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Okay Perry Mason, you started off completely lambasting one of the few radio programs that still has a UL message as its main theme. Now you are justifying something form a position which you have absolutely no idea they did anything else & most of the parties are dead, or retired now anyway. I believe the guy. He's not grudging. He obviously loves the school like any RPer who posts on here & many who don't. But the fact is he was tired & the untold part of his interview probably would be he thought he would be getting called in to be put on the payroll only to be told to get lost.

So tell the board Perry, what is the difference in that kind of stupidity & the kind of stupidity that causes you to kick out students for hasselling other teams players on the side lines and destroy the student backing of your football program by the end of game two this past season. People have been apologizing & defending this university's horrible decision making for decades. The reality is they have a putrid fan following because that is what they have sought for decades.

They don't want to be the big kid on the block. They can't handle being the big kid on the block. They have done everything possible to avoid being the big kid on the block for decades. I wouldn't doubt that this school has put itself on probation using the NCAA as it's whipping stick against itself. Why? Jealousy by this one against that one because they were working too hard, or doing too much to get ahead. That is the reputation of this school & it has been well earned & will never change because that is what the administration embraces consistently.
    We have different opinions.

Have a nice day, sir. I am really done this time trying to have a normal conversation with you. My ignore button has been activated.

I would love to have a normal civil conversation with you, but you are incapable. I did begrudgingly listen to the interview and they way you stated it and the way he stated it are two completely different views.

I stand by my opinion that 103.3/1420 is complete crap, the talent and the callers are not worth my time.

Thanks for all that you have done in your support of the University, while I do believe you are a passionate fan, my time is much more valuable than to have inane conversations with someone that can not listen or have civil conversations and find some common ground that we can agree on.

I disagree with many of your points on most things, but I have supported you in the past when your points were valid, I will continue to do so, but I chose not to involve myself with some of the useless blubbering that you have done on this site for quite some time.

Please continue to support the Cajuns in any way you can, we need all the passionate fans we can get. But I would at least ask you to try to be a little less insulting and condescending to people you don't fully agree with.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Boom!

We have different opinions.

Have a nice day, sir. I am really done this time trying to have a normal conversation with you. My ignore button has been activated.

I would love to have a normal civil conversation with you, but you are incapable. I did begrudgingly listen to the interview and they way you stated it and the way he stated it are two completely different views.

I stand by my opinion that 103.3/1420 is complete crap, the talent and the callers are not worth my time.

Thanks for all that you have done in your support of the University, while I do believe you are a passionate fan, my time is much more valuable than to have inane conversations with someone that can not listen or have civil conversations and find some common ground that we can agree on.

I disagree with many of your points on most things, but I have supported you in the past when your points were valid, I will continue to do so, but I chose not to involve myself with some of the useless blubbering that you have done on this site for quite some time.

Please continue to support the Cajuns in any way you can, we need all the passionate fans we can get. But I would at least ask you to try to be a little less insulting and condescending to people you don't fully agree with.

Thanks and have a nice day.
    Wow, a whole page to tell me he disagrees with me & doesn't have time to tell me how much. Thank you so much Dave. You have no idea how much you telling me how much smarter, more mature & better you are than me really means to me. And then have fan of 71 go BOOM afterward really sent cold chills throughout my whole body. You guys are perfect representation of what this administration is all about. They should be very proud of their product.

Keyboard Karens...... ACTIVATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Wow, a whole page to tell me he disagrees with me & doesn't have time to tell me how much. Thank you so much Dave. You have no idea how much you telling me how much smarter, more mature & better you are than me really means to me. And then have fan of 71 go BOOM afterward really sent cold chills throughout my whole body. You guys are perfect representation of what this administration is all about. They should be very proud of their product.
    It's as if your whole goal here was to prove him right in one single post.

Somebody is drunk again

8. Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Somebody is drunk again
    Nope. I Haven’t started drinking yet.

Key word..... "yet"

LoL! Not you Dave

11. Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    LoL! Not you Dave
    I know.

12. Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Key word..... "yet"
    I am now.

Whatever the circumstances people get older and they move on.

I would suggest future mascots be students who audition for the role.

If we could ever pull off such a thing.

Can’t we all just play nice. Everyone has an opinion whether we like it or not. We should at least respect each others opinion. In the end we all just want to GEAUX CAJUNS - enough said !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Whatever the circumstances people get older and they move on.

I would suggest future mascots be students who audition for the role.

If we could ever pull off such a thing.
    Agreed!
    Prime example Florida State Seminoles.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information