Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

1. Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

There is always 3 sides to every story, 1 side the opposite side and the truth lies somewhere in the middle, especially when 15 years have passed between the alleged story.

The reality is just because he said it doesn't mean it is true and just because what we have heard from the administration doesn't make that true. The truth is probably right dab smack in the middle of what we know and what we have heard.

2. Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

Scott starts off saying he remembers as a youngster noticing that UL players were distracted...

I really doubt any fan noticed that, at least not to the point where that was their first recall.

3. Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

If the Cajun players were distracted, the visitors must have been mesmerized.

4. Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

If the players were distracted, the fans were distracted as well and a young SP would have been looking at the Cajun Chicken, not the players.

I suspect his opening comments of the interview have more to do with recent conversations he has had than real time observations that stuck with him through the years.

5. Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

. . . many want to claim they know . . . that’s when we find out they really don’t know . . .

Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Scott starts off saying he remembers as a youngster noticing that UL players were distracted...

I really doubt any fan noticed that, at least not to the point where that was their first recall.

also the cajun chicken was already gone before we became UL

i also cant imagine there was ever a large contingent of future loyola grads in the crowd at any cajuns games

he called him “FCC”, bwahaha he must be reading RP

he never mentioned the time of the game, never mentioned the ticket discount that the chicken alluded to??

Went get my tickets today and the lady at the box office mentioned that they've been selling a lot over the past couple of days.

11. Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    also the cajun chicken was already gone before we became UL
    We became UL in 84 and trust me most Cajun fans never said USL again regardless of the kangaroo court.

12. Default Re: Why did UL get rid of the Cajun Chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Went get my tickets today and the lady at the box office mentioned that they've been selling a lot over the past couple of days.
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I got an extra ticket yesterday. The ticket person had no clue about a discount ticket price.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    I just read that Atchafalaya will be doing the national anthem! The only thing better is a Cajuns win win win!!!
    This is a nice touch.

The chicken, Actchafalaya......Keep going. You're heading in the right direction, Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I got an extra ticket yesterday. The ticket person had no clue about a discount ticket price.
    She looked at me like I was crazy when I told her. If you don’t get them online, they are discounted $5 at the window. You just have to tell them about the special ….which is crazy to me

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information