Thread: If you would like

Default If you would like

I have the programs from the New Orleans Bowl for 2011 and 2012. Not pristine but not beat up. Good condition. Yours if you want them. If not, it's off to recyling.
    Also, have paperback copy of Bob Remy's Louisiana Sports Encyclopedia which goes up to about 1975. Covers all sports. ALL sports. Yours if you want it.
    Message me if you are interested. Free delivery in most of Acadiana. Well, up to Ville Platte. Not so much Basile.

Default Re: If you would like

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    I have the programs from the New Orleans Bowl for 2011 and 2012. Not pristine but not beat up. Good condition. Yours if you want them. If not, it's off to recyling.
    Also, have paperback copy of Bob Remy's Louisiana Sports Encyclopedia which goes up to about 1975. Covers all sports. ALL sports. Yours if you want it.
    Message me if you are interested. Free delivery in most of Acadiana. Well, up to Ville Platte. Not so much Basile.
    If you don’t have any takers, get with someone from the QB club. Never know when they’re having a fundraiser.

Good idea. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Good idea. Thanks
    If you can make the Wednesday evening recruiting social, bring them with you.

Also good idea

Thread Information