Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: MAT does MBB

Default Re: MAT does MBB

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/acadian.ibextid=unz460

The above link is for tickets and party pregame with alumni. 10.00 tickets plus fees. I think it includes party. FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    I could be mistaken, but i think tableroom is open for everyone before the game, its just that rebounders get wristbands for free beer and wine. everyone else its a cash bar. they could probably do a better job of advertising it though.
    Actually I think that is correct. Rebounders also get food at no cost. I have seen non members come in and socialize at times now that it has been mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It was totally empty Saturday night.
    It was not empty at 6:40 when I popped in. Probably about 20 folks there at that time. Several more left prior to that time. Once game starts, it is empty

I think we are gonna hit ADB before the game around 5

We'll be there. As stated here before, I hadn't been to a game in about 4-5 years, up until this year. I've only missed 2 home games so far. Gotta say, I like watching this team.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . technically it is discrimination against the women . . . it is a public declaration that their sport is not worthy of the price of admission . . . so, there is that . . .
    Geezus if this isn't backwards.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information