Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MAT does MBB

Default Re: MAT does MBB

Personally, in this woke world we are in, we are letting fans in for free at multiple women's sporting events. The men are being discriminated against.

Just food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Not doubting you, but if that is true, then the lady I talked to at the box office did not know it. She said the cheapest tickets are $13.00. I just called earlier today. She did say that when there is a promotion sometimes the fans know about it before the box office.
    $13 is the price I’ve been told in the past. Possibly this is $7.50 + a decreased fee of $5.50 compared to whatever it is on Ticketmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Personally, in this woke world we are in, we are letting fans in for free at multiple women's sporting events. The men are being discriminated against.

Just food for thought.
    If this is the food being offered up for thought, our minds are gonna starve.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    If this is the food being offered up for thought, our minds are gonna starve.
    Meh, just threw that out there. Given admission is free at the women's events and our university just spent money on "gender identity" pins, and maps with toilet signage, was hoping they have guilt for discriminating against real men.

I'd say "God save the Queen", but I'm 100% sure someone would take it the wrong way.

$13 is the price I’ve been told in the past. Possibly this is $7.50 + a decreased fee of $5.50 compared to whatever it is on Ticketmaster.
    With the link above I can buy the 11 tickets for like $99 (77 +14.95 fee) so I guess I will just do that. I do not have basketball season tickets this year, so I have been just buying really good seats for 21 or 22 bucks from the box office. I just don't want to spend $242 to take all of the family to the game if I can help it and the kids don't really care where they sit.

Meh, just threw that out there. Given admission is free at the women's events and our university just spent money on "gender identity" pins, and maps with toilet signage, was hoping they have guilt for discriminating against real men.

I'd say "God save the Queen", but I'm 100% sure someone would take it the wrong way.
    In sports where the men and women can bring in substantial revenue, both are paid events (baseball and softball). In sports where neither can, it’s all free (tennis). For this year in WBB, our coach recognized that with so few season tickets being sold it was easier to get increased club donations from the few holders and just offer free attendance to everyone. If that common sense decision is something you wanna use to support your political agenda, so be it I guess.

7. Default Re: MAT does MBB

. . . technically it is discrimination against the women . . . it is a public declaration that their sport is not worthy of the price of admission . . . so, there is that . . .

If y’all are wanting somewhere local to pregame for the basketball games this week, adopted dog brewery will be opening on Wednesday. Food, beer and fun all without breaking the bank. It’s also kid friendly with a kid’s menu and arcade.

I could be mistaken, but i think tableroom is open for everyone before the game, its just that rebounders get wristbands for free beer and wine. everyone else its a cash bar. they could probably do a better job of advertising it though.

10. Default Re: MAT does MBB

. . . with all the line complaints here, one way to avoid complaintants about lines is to not advertise . . . see what I did there . . .

In sports where the men and women can bring in substantial revenue, both are paid events (baseball and softball). In sports where neither can, it’s all free (tennis). For this year in WBB, our coach recognized that with so few season tickets being sold it was easier to get increased club donations from the few holders and just offer free attendance to everyone. If that common sense decision is something you wanna use to support your political agenda, so be it I guess.
    So volleyball and soccer recognized the same.only club pays attendance? No political agenda, just an analogy.

Bottom line, I was trying to at least get folks out of paying the ticketmaster fees for MBB. It's stupid to rake people for one sport while others just walk in the door.

So volleyball and soccer recognized the same.only club pays attendance? No political agenda, just an analogy.

Bottom line, I was trying to at least get folks out of paying the ticketmaster fees for MBB. It's stupid to rake people for one sport while others just walk in the door.
    Gender and wokeness having nothing to do with the travesty that is the UL/Ticketmaster/CD agreement.

13. Default Re: MAT does MBB

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    If y’all are wanting somewhere local to pregame for the basketball games this week, adopted dog brewery will be opening on Wednesday. Food, beer and fun all without breaking the bank. It’s also kid friendly with a kid’s menu and arcade.
    Ask Ryan if he can do the trolley from ADB to the Cajun Dome Would be a hit

14. Default Re: MAT does MBB

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    I could be mistaken, but i think tableroom is open for everyone before the game, its just that rebounders get wristbands for free beer and wine. everyone else its a cash bar. they could probably do a better job of advertising it though.
    It was totally empty Saturday night.

15. Default Re: MAT does MBB

If you are looking for tickets to the game and joining UL Alumni at a pre-game party
    I hope this game is as good as the one this past Saturday. ����

This Saturday, Feb. 04, is Acadiana Alumni Night at UL Basketball. Three reasons to attend:
    -$10 game tickets($11.72 with fees)
    -Alumni Pregame Party from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at North Terrace area
    -The return of the Cajun Chicken, for one game

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/acadian.ZwVdGc2MhlPmu4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information