Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 94, Georgia Southern 87

Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 94, Georgia Southern 87

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Where did you find the replay? It hasn't shown up yet for me on the +
    I am watching the replay right now, even though I was at the game. I had to do a search for it on ESPN+, but I found it.

Got it, finally.

You usually have to wait 1 hour after the game ending before its listed on demand or replay on the +. Sometimes it's a bit longer.

Terrence Lewis is probably the most underrated player on this team.
    I like Joe Charles a lot. He definitely brings the enthusiasm and his defense generates offense. He is second on the team in steals.
    But, T-Lew is steady-Eddy. His senior experience is a needed presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Coach Marlin has ZERO plans on retiring after this season. If there is a new coach here after the season it will be the call of the administration. He signed two in early signing date, has a commitment for a third, and they are actively looking for an inside player to add to mix. Those are things to worry about in a few weeks. For now let’s enjoy the fight these guys bring to the battle every game. The determination they showed on glass last night was impressive. You know why the present is called “the present” ? Answer it is because it is a gift. Let’s enjoy the moment for now. Nothing is guaranteed in the future.
    Guys, well Cajun fans; I wholeheartedly endorse this. No matter what your sentiments are regarding any of the other distractions, this team is good, does play well, and gives it their all every time they step on the court.

Let's us give our all too, and enjoy this moment.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    The other thing the GATA PG constantly kept clearing with his off arm. Not an offensive foul called.
    We had to miss the game for a prior engagement, but I watched the replay as soon as I got home. I then watched the first half of the second half to see our "comeback"; their point guard was swattting like there were flies all around him! Oh, and no call, except one.

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    I checked under “Conferences” and the last game they list is against Texas State
    on Jan. 21.
    What device are you using? I used a Roku and watched the game almost immediately after the game. It shouldn't matter, but I use LUS also.

I just noticed I had 3 (now 4 posts in a row) here.

Sorry, just trying to get my post count up there!

I like Joe Charles a lot. He definitely brings the enthusiasm and his defense generates offense. He is second on the team in steals.
    Marlin started rotating Charles (defense) and Brown (offense) down the stretch the other night when the foul-a-thon started. Worked out pretty darn well. And Lewis’ demeanor is just so chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Here's to Ragin Dave, M$M, Jeaux, Andrew and his crew for getting on the GATA coaches and refs in the 2nd half. Y'all made a big difference!!
    Man that was fun. Those Georgia boys sure were mouthy in the first. Not so much in the second half lol. You could see it on their faces when it was slipping away. The most impressive thing was that it only took 10 minutes to erase that deficit and take the lead. Wish more people would get off their ass and make some noise to support the kids. It certainly makes a difference and it’s actually fun when the dome is rocking. And to think, certain people actively root against this team. Shame

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Nice meeting up with those “idiots” post game at Legends. Beer and company were cool.
    Always a good time sir!

Fulks making free throws was critical as he was the one they were looking to foul.

13. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 94, Georgia Southern 87

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Fulks making free throws was critical as he was the one they were looking to foul.
    …..Well I think we need to play a lil more press time…..that is what got us back in the game, and we are pretty good at it…..also wonder why we don’t at least soft press when we want the clock to run with the Cajuns leading!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    What device are you using? I used a Roku and watched the game almost immediately after the game. It shouldn't matter, but I use LUS also.
    I use Roku. I had to search for it.

Terrance is the glue guy. He does so many things well although he always seems to look like he's about to keel over with a stroke at any moment in the game.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information