Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Football Season Ticket renewals.

UL Football Football Season Ticket renewals.

Just got the email to renew tickets. Don't think I'm giving them my money until the unannounced game is known. I encourage everyone else to do the same. Some bull____.

Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Where's your boy M$M? Parts Unknown?

He was front and center rooting on our cagers last night.

Got my UL football 2023 renewal email also. How can they expect us to renew without knowing for sure we have the 6th home game much less don’t even know who it is against? I’m holding out until we find out, but I still will renew. Wow.

5. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Got mine as well, good news is that you have until April 30th to decide. I am going to hold off as long as I can until we know what that last game is going to be.

This is a clue, there is no 6 home games

7. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    This is a clue, there is no 6 home games
    That pretell is why I said....."wait until I know what the last game is going to be."

not, who is coming to Cajun Field. I have a sneaky suspicion that it is either going to be another FCS opponent and I won't be happy about that or it will be a road game and I won't be happy about that either.

So they are going to charge the same amount for 5 home games as they did for 6 games ? Lol. They should have released the schedule first. Jezum.

9. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

February is a good month to raise awareness.

5 home games not a problem if it leads to home P5 games down the road.

Have another highly public push when the 6th game is known.

Coaching tour ticket drive should start soon.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    So they are going to charge the same amount for 5 home games as they did for 6 games ? Lol. They should have released the schedule first. Jezum.
    A lot of season ticket holders, including me, have been paying for midweek games that we can't attend for several years.

11. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Probably give you a credit against next year season tickets if we only get 5 home games. Too bad there’s no way to speak with them about possible issues.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    That pretell is why I said....."wait until I know what the last game is going to be."

not, who is coming to Cajun Field. I have a sneaky suspicion that it is either going to be another FCS opponent and I won't be happy about that or it will be a road game and I won't be happy about that either.
    I sure hope it’s an extra road game. I like playing one FCS a year but two should never be an option as long as there is a possible game (road or home) out there IMO.

13. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

After this passed season of brutal attendance numbers, regression on the field and a game where we literally had less than 7k people in the building, a botched home schedule is the very last thing we need right now. I hope the Athletics department comes out with a statement to ticket or potential ticket holders. Either announce the game, announce that there will be no game or announce that you're still working on it and possibly with whom.

Messaging messaging messaging...

14. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

. . . we got’m now . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    A lot of season ticket holders, including me, have been paying for midweek games that we can't attend for several years.
    Same concept applies to tailgating passes….

Full season is paid for only to find out 2-3 of those games end up being mid week

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information