Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Yep. And the program is in the same place it was back then. Right.
    Attendance wise and apathy it sure does seem like it. If Desormeaux starts rocking a toothpick along with his ums and ya knows in his press conferences look out.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    After this passed season of brutal attendance numbers, regression on the field and a game where we literally had less than 7k people in the building, a botched home schedule is the very last thing we need right now. I hope the Athletics department comes out with a statement to ticket or potential ticket holders. Either announce the game, announce that there will be no game or announce that you're still working on it and possibly with whom.

Messaging messaging messaging...
    I agree, people just want to know what is going on and what we are paying for.

After this passed season of brutal attendance numbers, regression on the field and a game where we literally had less than 7k people in the building, a botched home schedule is the very last thing we need right now. I hope the Athletics department comes out with a statement to ticket or potential ticket holders. Either announce the game, announce that there will be no game or announce that you're still working on it and possibly with whom.

Good messaging is as simple as it gets...truth well told....

4. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    But 6 has been the norm. It’s only because of NMST joining CUSA that we are talking 5. Why short change yourself a game every year?
    To play a P5 sixth game at home every other/three years

Preach!! Do they hear us??? We the people. The football season ticket holders!!!

USLing it on multiple fronts with the primary sport. My goodness.

Last one left, turn out the lights. Total lack of communication with shareholders.

7. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Amazingly enough they clearly only care about low hanging fruit.

On the NIL front, love him or hate him, Little Nicky could be the agent of change with the NIL situation like the wild west. Kudos to him for standing up to insanity. He's probably the only one out there with enough good will at this point in time to say no without too much damage to his team.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/alaba...l-money-report

9. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Amazingly enough they clearly only care about low hanging fruit.
    . . . what fruit you speak of . . . apples, bananas, oranges, water Mellon . . .

Probably give you a credit against next year season tickets if we only get 5 home games. Too bad there’s no way to speak with them about possible issues.
    LOL! I wouldn't bet on any credit for us. Look at softball, only about 21 home games and no reduction in high season ticket prices.

11. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

. . . we don’t even like paying for success here . . . its all a lost cause . . .

12. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . we don’t even like paying for success here . . . its all a lost cause . . .
    A losing season, and a reduction of home games is an odd description of success.

13. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

A losing season, and a reduction of home games is an odd description of success.
    . . . pay attention . . . we talking softball . . . I know . . . we always look for an opportunity to be a Complaintant here . . .

14. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . pay attention . . . we talking softball . . . I know . . . we always look for an opportunity to be a Complaintant here . . .
    Since you, are so good at spotting complaintants, I need your sleuthing help.

Ive been told, for every ten complainants there's one contrarian full of contradictons. Let me know.

15. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Since you, are so good at spotting complaintants, I need your sleuthing help.

Ive been told, for every ten complainants there's one contrarian full of contradictons. Let me know.
    Ask the ___, he #knowsitall . . .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information