Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    That pretell is why I said....."wait until I know what the last game is going to be."

not, who is coming to Cajun Field. I have a sneaky suspicion that it is either going to be another FCS opponent and I won't be happy about that or it will be a road game and I won't be happy about that either.
    I'm just speculating there are only 5 home games, that's why the ST request went out...

How can they not see this stuff before asking for renewals? We clearly see the non messaging. Wow.

Looks like the price is the same as last year. Probably means we have a 6th game, unannounced.

After 10 years I'm dropping my season tickets. Tickets will be $5 by game 2 why waste money

They will announce Mississippi Valley State or North Alabama around the 2nd week of April

In the athletic depts defense, majority here are always screaming "get out in front of the season to get tickets locked up."

Season ticket renewal drive has to be completed first, before they can go after new season ticket holders. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    In the athletic depts defense, majority here are always screaming "get out in front of the season to get tickets locked up."

Season ticket renewal drive has to be completed first, before they can go after new season ticket holders. JMO.
    How about get out and front and let us know either way if we have 5 or 6 home games and who this new opponent will be before asking for the same amount of money for the unknown.
    You can't make this up. WOW

8. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

. . . If they don’t know, they just don’t know . . .

9. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    How about get out and front and let us know either way if we have 5 or 6 home games and who this new opponent will be before asking for the same amount of money for the unknown.
    You can't make this up. WOW
    Going forward the price should always be for 5 home games. If the future total price is the same as the past price, so be it.

In years where there are six games, the sixth game is lagniappe for season ticket holders.

jmo ... easy for me to spend everyone else's money.

10. Default Re: Football Season Ticket renewals.

. . . 5 or 6 games is nothing but a red herring . . .

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I'm just speculating there are only 5 home games, that's why the ST request went out...
    Actually last year we received the Football Ticket Renewal email on 12/9/21 for the 2022 season. So they are actually late this year

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Going forward the price should always be for 5 home games. If the future total price is the same as the past price, so be it.

In years where there are six games, the sixth game is lagniappe for season ticket holders.

jmo ... easy for me to spend everyone else's money.
    But 6 has been the norm. It’s only because of NMST joining CUSA that we are talking 5. Why short change yourself a game every year?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    They will announce Mississippi Valley State or North Alabama around the 2nd week of April
    Agreed!

North Alabama has to like their chances against the Cajuns. They are undefeated at Cajun field after all

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    North Alabama has to like their chances against the Cajuns. They are undefeated at Cajun field after all
    Yep. And the program is in the same place it was back then. Right.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information