Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana's Independence Bowl Appearance Draws More than 2 Million Viewers

1. Poll Louisiana's Independence Bowl Appearance Draws More than 2 Million Viewers

More than two million people watched the Independence Bowl on TV in 2022, Radiance Technologies reports.

The 2.41 million viewers rank the Radiance Technologies Independence Bowl 21st among 43 bowl games played in the 2022 Bowl Season – including all New Year’s Six games, the Cricket Celebration Bowl and the College Football Playoff National Championship Game presented by AT&T.

It ranked 15th among non-New Year’s Six and College Football Playoff games. The Independence Bowl was right in the thick of the ratings, as it was within 600,000 viewers of the seventh spot among non-New Year’s Six and College Football Playoff games.

2. Default Re: Louisiana's Independence Bowl Appearance Draws More than 2Million Viewers

Great PR

. . . . . And in the subtitle of the picture, Tech gets the credit . . . grrrr

...sorry, I got a little Omotional...

Can the PR department get this fixed? You know PR.Omotional.

Default Re: Louisiana's Independence Bowl Appearance Draws More than 2 Million Viewers

Is Turbine also Newscopy?

4. Default Re: Louisiana's Independence Bowl Appearance Draws More than 2 Million Viewers

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Is Turbine also Newscopy?
    Yes, I never sleep.

Pretty good viewership huh?

Default Re: Louisiana's Independence Bowl Appearance Draws More than 2 Million Viewers

Hopefully people turned it off after half

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Great PR
    That's what happens when its a good game, good matchup and includes the home town team in a top 10 market...

Yes, I never sleep.

Pretty good viewership huh?
    Concur! Casual Fan came through in the clutch with the couch vote, will our bowl payout be increased accordingly?

LA Tech Ragin’ Cajuns, wow….

How bout next time LA Tech State at Maurice RaginG Cajuns

. . . . . And in the subtitle of the picture, Tech gets the credit . . . grrrr

...sorry, I got a little Omotional...

Can the PR department get this fixed? You know PR.Omotional.
    Error has been corrected...You're welcome Turbine...

Good to still see the flaming hot wheels logo. Nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Good to still see the flaming hot wheels logo. Nice touch.
    i dont see it, where?
    and i dont see the correction…. did anyone watch the video of the welcome party, yikes?

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    i dont see it, where?
    and i dont see the correction…. did anyone watch the video of the welcome party, yikes?
    The content writer apologized and corrected it as per her email to me...

13. Default Re: Louisiana's Independence Bowl Appearance Draws More than 2 Million Viewers

Shows the importance of making a decent bowl game with decent, regional opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    wonderful, but i also dont see the hot wheels logo

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    is the corrected version under a different link?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information