Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

  1. #1
    roarman's Avatar roarman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    In this podcast, I go over the returning players for the upcoming season. I talk about what fans can expect from them this year. Check it out, tell a friend, subscribe, see you at the ballpark and GO CAJUNS!

    https://anchor.fm/roarman/episodes/T...layers-e1so7v5


  2. #2

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    In this podcast, I go over the returning players for the upcoming season. I talk about what fans can expect from them this year. Check it out, tell a friend, subscribe, see you at the ballpark and GO CAJUNS!

    https://anchor.fm/roarman/episodes/T...layers-e1so7v5
    Nice job Roarman! Each podcast makes me more excited for the season lol!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Karly Heath should always be in the game unless she is warming up to pitch . . .


  4. #4

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    In this podcast, I go over the returning players for the upcoming season. I talk about what fans can expect from them this year. Check it out, tell a friend, subscribe, see you at the ballpark and GO CAJUNS!

    https://anchor.fm/roarman/episodes/T...layers-e1so7v5
    Very professionally done and very accurate description of all the returning players. I appreciate all of your time and effort involved with this podcast.

  5. #5
    roarman's Avatar roarman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Very professionally done and very accurate description of all the returning players. I appreciate all of your time and effort involved with this podcast.
    You're welcome! Thanks for the nice compliments.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Karly Heath should always be in the game unless she is warming up to pitch . . .
    Totally agree but I think she prefers to DH and pitch only… we have others that need to DH and pitch so it limits her time…

  7. #7

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Peeked in on practice yesterday…they look really good! They always do but just super athletic and DEEP!


  8. #8

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    Totally agree but I think she prefers to DH and pitch only… we have others that need to DH and pitch so it limits her time…
    No other player will DH and pitch. Karly is the only two way player that we have.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Once again, great job Roarman! The team has so much talent, will be an exciting year.


  10. #10

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Once again, great job Roarman! The team has so much talent, will be an exciting year.
    Roarman has a lot of great content for this season. Really looking forward to hearing all of his podcasts.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    No other player will DH and pitch. Karly is the only two way player that we have.
    I didn’t say we had another. She only wants to do those two things and we have others that do that so her time is limited.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    I didn’t say we had another. She only wants to do those two things and we have others that do that so her time is limited.
    That is not what she said in her media day interview yesterday.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Karly Heath should always be in the game unless she is warming up to pitch . . .


  14. #14

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Great job again Roarman. I had forgot we only redshirted one freshman last year. With the current depth of the team we should redshirt more than that this year.

    Looking forward to the start of the season and see ya at the ballpark.


  15. #15
    roarman's Avatar roarman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: Softball Podcast! The Returning Players for 2023!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Great job again Roarman. I had forgot we only redshirted one freshman last year. With the current depth of the team we should redshirt more than that this year.

    Looking forward to the start of the season and see ya at the ballpark.
    There may be one red shirt this year. I'm not 100% sure that is going to happen. So, there may be no red shirts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 13th, 2023, 06:11 pm
  2. Softball Podcast. The 2023 Schedule.
    By roarman in forum Podcast Deli
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: November 24th, 2022, 09:31 pm
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: August 19th, 2021, 03:59 pm
  4. Non-returning baseball players
    By NewsCopy in forum PlayerDock
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: June 13th, 2012, 12:42 pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •