Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tulane celebration

Default Re: Tulane celebration

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    If all they did was recognize the SBC champ, it would definitely be ridiculous. What they need to do is take the opportunity of a "new" stadium to unveil banners or whatever recognizing ALL of the major accomplishments of the past like Conference Championships, National Rankings and Bowl victories. Do it on Fan day. Unveil them one by one. Invite VIPs from those teams, etc. etc.
    I believe that's the plan. It won't be just from 2021.

But to everyone's point, we could've promoted the 2020-2021 success in football a lot better than we did.

2. Default Re: Tulane celebration

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    IMO, that's even more ridiculous. Imagine if any other school waited 4-5 years to acknowledge and celebrate a conference championship. The ship has basically sailed on the window of opportunity for it to be an event anyway.
    Never know, we might be celebrating our participation in the national playoffs by the time the stadium is officially opened. Maybe we get a 2 fer

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    we could've promoted the 2020-2021 success in football a lot better than we did.
    Understatement of the year on this board, and still will be after the remaining 11 3/4 months are through.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Does that justify all or nothing ?

All: Tulane
    Nothing: Louisiana
    Resources have gone to creating a campus map of all the gender neutral facilities on campus. Email sent out today to all students/faculty.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    Resources have gone to creating a campus map of all the gender neutral facilities on campus. Email sent out today to all students/faculty.
    Yes. My son sent me a screen shot. I told him to use only those facilities.

6. Default Re: Tulane celebration

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    You're ____ting me..

7. Default Re: Tulane celebration

You're ____ting me..
    It’s the only way to indoctrinate college age kids. It’s going to go down from here to HS and elementary after this.

Just wait. This is one of the main reasons we home school.

8. Default Re: Tulane celebration

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    It’s the only way to indoctrinate college age kids. It’s going to go down from here to HS and elementary after this.

Just wait. This is one of the main reasons we home school.
    Private schools are not immune either. You are seeing it at multiple private institutions already.

So it looks like this was created in October. And now there is a map that gives the location of the gender neutral bathrooms. I hope the non gender neutrals don’t go in and Pee on the seats now that they are easy to find. Not that I am giving anyone any ideas or anything.

https://thevermilion.net/2022/10/07/...orts-detailed/

You're ____ting me..
    It's worse than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    It's worse than you think.
    "The Office for Campus Diversity also provides pronoun pins, available to anyone that stops by their office in Martin Hall Room 243."

12. Default Re: Tulane celebration

. . . everybody here needs to do their part and secure a pin to wear to all Louisiana functions . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    "The Office for Campus Diversity also provides pronoun pins, available to anyone that stops by their office in Martin Hall Room 243."
    This insanity will be our downfall. I have friends and family that fall into this category, but none of them are in the "woke" mode. They live in peace, not this drama.

I'm like Chareston Heston. I know who and what I am, and they'll have to pry my cold dead hand off my "trigger".

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    “Anyone” Or do you have to be a student. I always wanted one of those. Lol

Just curious if you are a guy that identifies as a girl but still have guy equipment do you sit or stand when you pee? Can there be urinals in a gender neutral restroom or would that make not neutral? The rules of woke are confusing.

If I were still in school it would be my go to, to take a dump. Probably the least used restrooms with the cleanest $h!+ers on campus.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information