Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Baseball uniforms

1. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You and I have a whole thread where I unequivocally stated that in trim and backgrounds, black matters not.

Simply because it is used to highlight the real school color.

Your chicanery is still has it moments though.
    Please don’t let my chicanery diminish my position . . . every sport has a BLACK version of uniform and it in many cases is the sharpest one we wear . . .

Default Re: Baseball uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Please don’t let my chicanery diminish my position . . . every sport has a BLACK version of uniform and it in many cases is the sharpest one we wear . . .
    Absolutely NOT. In every case black is not as clean or as sharp as our vermillion or white. Especially in football our traditional home and away are some of the best looking uni’s out there.

3. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

In case you have not noticed . . . you are just one (1) voice and at this time it appears that all other voices are prevailing . . . just an observation . . .

In case you have not noticed . . . you are just one (1) voice and at this time it appears that all other voices are prevailing . . . just an observation . . .
    My observation is you and datt Meggs are the only ones favoring black.

5. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Since every Louisiana sport wears some version of a black uniform, your observation is surely on the short end . . . or me and DM are pretty powerful . . .

Absolutely NOT. In every case black is not as clean or as sharp as our vermillion or white. Especially in football our traditional home and away are some of the best looking uni’s out there.
    Agree.

Those two are on my block list. One of those said a few years back that black isn't a color.

8. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

I love our black uniforms. I also love how reeree has me on mute but posts about me almost every time I post.

Since every Louisiana sport wears some version of a black uniform, your observation is surely on the short end . . . or me and DM are pretty powerful . . .
    I thought you were talking people on this board. Don’t know if you’ve been watching since Hud left but football uses black now as it should be. Once a year special occasion black out. Other than that it’s been all traditional school colors uniforms. I have no problem with black if the school wants to change its colors to red and black then let’s make it official. List it as your school colors. If not then stick with your school colors except for the occasional black out… IMO.

10. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

I thought you were talking people on this board. Don’t know if you’ve been watching since Hud left but football uses black now as it should be. Once a year special occasion black out. Other than that it’s been all traditional school colors uniforms. I have no problem with black if the school wants to change its colors to red and black then let’s make it official. List it as your school colors. If not then stick with your school colors except for the occasional black out… IMO.
    Starting this year black is listed as a secondary color.

Background.

11. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

. . . well . . . black is the primary color in one uniform in every sport played at Louisiana . . . and that is that . . .

. . . drip, drip, drip . . .

12. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

. . . well . . . black is the primary color in one uniform in every sport played at Louisiana . . . and that is that . . .

. . . drip, drip, drip . . .
    Black is not a color, it is the absence of color.

Every sport plays at least one game (sometimes more) in absentia black.

Need to show up for every game.

13. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

. . . at least . . . good try . . .

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread Information