Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stadium club passes, cost?

Default Re: Stadium club passes cost

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    If you say so. I don't see it that way.
    It may not not be for you or me, but it's available for those that want the perk. It's another revenue stream for baseball.

https://youtu.be/7T5UYIv4l7s

Yesterday's price, is not today's price. This is a bargain. Perennial top 25 program, premium seating.

Some people pay this much for 8U Little Leage registration fees along with the extortion travel ball gate fees.

Geaux Cajuns

This is not an issue. If you want it, pay the price. If not, you don’t have to do so. I choose not to pay extra for that perk, but some do. Freedom of choice is what makes America great!

4. Default Re: Stadium club passes cost

Can you. Bring a guest or is it always for 2?

5. Default Re: Stadium club passes cost

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Can you. Bring a guest or is it always for 2?
    Not exactly the same, but my wife was able to take our young kids into the club last year.

To KK's point, it is usually pretty crowded in there on Fri & Sat. I was up there a few times when people were upset at how crowded it was and asking RCAF staff why the bar line was so long. I didn't realize the prices were going up this year but I suspect this won't be the last price hike with baseball. They're trying to monetize our most popular sport.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Suites have access as part of the suite packages also . . .
    Yes. If I were in an inside press box suite where I can bring my drink into the suite there would be no need for the stadium club, as those suites have all the same amenities. As someone who sits in the loge suites it comes in very handy.

7. Default Re: Stadium club passes, cost?

My wife and myself always enjoyed the Club.

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    Of course there's value. Bad food, over priced drinks, kids running all over the place, maybe the elevator works, maybe it doesn't. It's a bargain for $450. Especially when it was $350-$375 last year. But the bathrooms are clean.
    I am sure those kids parents paid good money for them to “run around”. When my teenage girls were younger I could get them to come sit through a whole baseball game with me because of the popcorn, cookies and the 7th inning snacks in the club. Great quality time.

9. Default Re: Stadium club passes cost

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I am sure those kids parents paid good money for them to “run around”. When my teenage girls were younger I could get them to come sit through a whole baseball game with me because of the popcorn, cookies and the 7th inning snacks in the club. Great quality time.
    It really is. Believe it or not, I can get a 5 year old and 6 year old to sit through an entire weekend series and ask if we can "come back tomorrow." The club is a big reason for that. Of course, Section A foolishness, the music and the atmosphere helps as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It really is. Believe it or not, I can get a 5 year old and 6 year old to sit through an entire weekend series and ask if we can "come back tomorrow." The club is a big reason for that. Of course, Section A foolishness, the music and the atmosphere helps as well.
    OK. I didn't want to tell on my tween and early teen girls the walk up music and cute boys had something to do with it also. You name the player they knew the walk up. Now they are Sr and So in high school and to cool for ole Dad, enjoy those moments. Although I do get them to join me on a Sunday afternoon every now and then when we make it a family event.

11. Default Re: Stadium club passes cost

OK. I didn't want to tell on my tween and early teen girls the walk up music and cute boys had something to do with it also. You name the player they knew the walk up. Now they are Sr and So in high school and to cool for ole Dad, enjoy those moments. Although I do get them to join me on a Sunday afternoon every now and then when we make it a family event.
    In truth, I'm really just trying to brainwash them into being die hard Cajuns baseball fans say they'll stick around later and hang out with me for games on the weekends. I think we're ahead of schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    In truth, I'm really just trying to brainwash them into being die hard Cajuns baseball fans say they'll stick around later and hang out with me for games on the weekends. I think we're ahead of schedule.
    My girls were there every weekend from birth to drivers licenses. Then their social schedule gets busy. Not that they aren't fans and don't want to be there, just a lot going on. If they have nothing to do they will still come. They have FOMO when it comes to missing out on the action with friends.

Just keep them away from them STM boys, lol......

Default Re: Stadium club passes, cost?

This thread is making miss my season tickets…

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    Come on, just having the 7th inning snacks are worth it!
    “I dont care if I never get back”!!!!! - signed seventh inning stretch, take me out to the ballgame

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information