Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Say goodbye to mid majors

Default Re: Say goodbye to mid majors

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Imagine being personally responsible for two big recruits signing, maybe six figures each, but you still cant get a tailgate spot or stay for the men’s hoops game with a woman’s hoops ticket, because NIL is “separate”
    If RCAF was autonomous it could work. The RCAF could link perks much like TAF, but USL just loves having multiple cooks in the kitchen under their thumb.

2. Default Re: Say goodbye to mid majors

Imagine being personally responsible for two big recruits signing, maybe six figures each, but you still cant get a tailgate spot or stay for the men’s hoops game with a woman’s hoops ticket, because NIL is “separate”
    I’d bet that they will qualify and be at the front of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I’d bet that they will qualify and be at the front of the line.
    Probably the same folks that when baseball or softball makes the supers, drops a big donation to jump ahead of 1,950 or so RCAF members to get to the front of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Probably the same folks that when baseball or softball makes the supers, drops a big donation to jump ahead of 1,950 or so RCAF members to get to the front of the line.
    speaking of, have we ever figured out why the tickets we have to give the opponents in those situations are always way better than the ones our fans get in return when we are visitors for that stage

5. Default Re: Say goodbye to mid majors

speaking of, have we ever figured out why the tickets we have to give the opponents in those situations are always way better than the ones our fans get in return when we are visitors for that stage
    I believe it’s never been addressed adequately with Maggard. He’s not giving regular radio interviews that such questions can be answered in a full and complete manner. Like so many opaque things at UL.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I believe it’s never been addressed adequately with Maggard. He’s not giving regular radio interviews that such questions can be answered in a full and complete manner. Like so many opaque things at UL.
    plus those situations occur so few and far between I could see the difficulty in comparing. Have we even been to a super regional under maggard? i dont remember what was his first year

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread Information