Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Softball Podcast. The 7 Incoming Freshman

Default Softball Podcast. The 7 Incoming Freshman

Roarman's softball podcast is back for year two! In this episode I introduce the incoming freshman. I tell you about their high school and travel ball careers, how they did in fall ball and what you can expect from them this season. Check it, subscribe, tell a friend, see you at the ballpark and GOCAJUNS! Here's the link.

https://anchor.fm/roarman/episodes/I...layers-e1so58q

Default Re: Softball Podcast. The 7 Incoming Freshman

Listening now on Spotify.

Awesome! Thanks!

Excellent breakdown of the class. See you at the ballpark.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Excellent breakdown of the class. See you at the ballpark.
    Same here, very nice job Roarman! I'm gong to have to make some practicies too.

Nice job, Roarman! Now that I have ESPN+, I am eager to watch these 7 players in action! Geaux Cajuns!

7. Default Re: Softball Podcast. The 7 Incoming Freshman

Great job Rory! It was good to see you this past weekend at the camp. Look forward to the next podcast drop. P. S. You left too soon. The Cajuns had a hitting practice after the camp. They all hit well but Roman really impressed me. She absolutely crushed at least 20 out of the stadium. I know it was front toss but to hit that many out by the distance she was doing it was impressive. She definitely has all of the physical tools. If she can get her swing mechanics and her eye for pitch selection perfected before the start of the season, I see this as a breakout season for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    Great job Rory! It was good to see you this past weekend at the camp. Look forward to the next podcast drop. P. S. You left too soon. The Cajuns had a hitting practice after the camp. They all hit well but Roman really impressed me. She absolutely crushed at least 20 out of the stadium. I know it was front toss but to hit that many out by the distance she was doing it was impressive. She definitely has all of the physical tools. If she can get her swing mechanics and her eye for pitch selection perfected before the start of the season, I see this as a breakout season for her.
    I hope she does have a breakout season, one of my favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I hope she does have a breakout season, one of my favorites!
    It's disappointing that we have so many less home games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Hosting the SBC tournament for sure and the possibility of hosting a regional will make up for it!

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    It's one of the toughest schedules in the country. Glasco did it on purpose. I guess if you look hard enough, you can always find something to complain about. I'll take fewer home games during the season, in hopes of having more games at home at the end of the season via hosting a regional and super regional.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    That's great to hear about Roman. When she was a freshman, I predicted, before it was all over, she was going to be all an All- American. Then the injury happened. It's taking some time, but I truly hope she's back to form.

13. Default Re: Softball Podcast. The 7 Incoming Freshman

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    That's great to hear about Roman. When she was a freshman, I predicted, before it was all over, she was going to be all an All- American. Then the injury happened. It's taking some time, but I truly hope she's back to form.
    Totally agree with your Roman love ❤️, but according to Vic and others knee surgery are so common that Ben will be back starting Labor Day weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Totally agree with your Roman love ❤️, but according to Vic and others knee surgery are so common that Ben will be back starting Labor Day weekend.
    And you believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I very well remember you saying that.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information