Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Softball Podcast. The 7 Incoming Freshman

Default Re: Softball Podcast. The 7 Incoming Freshman

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    It's disappointing that we have so many less home games this year.
    I can somewhat see what you mean, but in order to get a good seed and host we have to hit the road for good rpi road games. The bigger schools also don't travel as much.

UL Softball Re: Softball Podcast. The 7 Incoming Freshman

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I hope she does have a breakout season, one of my favorites!
    I noticed you have a Lafayette Leopards avatar. Did you attend Lafayette College? The Softball Team from Lafayette College will be playing at Lamson on February 10, just an FYI.
    I hope Taylor has a Break-out year, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Lou View Post
    I noticed you have a Lafayette Leopards avatar. Did you attend Lafayette College? The Softball Team from Lafayette College will be playing at Lamson on February 10, just an FYI.
    His avatar is meant as a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Roarman's softball podcast is back for year two! In this episode I introduce the incoming freshman. I tell you about their high school and travel ball careers, how they did in fall ball and what you can expect from them this season. Check it, subscribe, tell a friend, see you at the ballpark and GOCAJUNS! Here's the link.

https://anchor.fm/roarman/episodes/I...layers-e1so58q
    Just finished listening to the podcast. Excellent and professional job.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Just finished listening to the podcast. Excellent and professional job.
    Thanks for listening and thanks for the nice compliment.

Excellent information, great job Roarman! Looks to be an impressive and talented freshmen class. Really looking forward to upcoming season.

GEAUX Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Lou View Post
    As JMV noted already, I put it in jest. A few years ago ESPN put their logo up for us (UL) in a game and people went ballistic. I have watched them play some different sports on the +; man, they Lafayette those people like crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    As JMV noted already, I put it in jest. A few years ago ESPN put their logo up for us (UL) in a game and people went ballistic. I have watched them play some different sports on the +; man, they Lafayette those people like crazy!

Beth Mowins approves this message. After all, she’s a Leopard.

9. Default Re: Softball Podcast. The 7 Incoming Freshman

This is a pretty impressive set of recruits. Thanks for the info and analysis Mr. Roarman. It was nice to receive an open and unfettered analysis.

It's one of the toughest schedules in the country. Glasco did it on purpose. I guess if you look hard enough, you can always find something to complain about. I'll take fewer home games during the season, in hopes of having more games at home at the end of the season via hosting a regional and super regional.
    Not complaining just like to watch games at Lamson. I understand the tough schedule to improve our RPI in hopes of hosting at the end of the season. It's sad that most good teams won't come here to play. It's also great that the SBC post season tournament is here.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    This is a pretty impressive set of recruits. Thanks for the info and analysis Mr. Roarman. It was nice to receive an open and unfettered analysis.
    You're welcome!

Not complaining just like to watch games at Lamson. I understand the tough schedule to improve our RPI in hopes of hosting at the end of the season. It's sad that most good teams won't come here to play. It's also great that the SBC post season tournament is here.
    If you have the time, maybe make a road trip to Austin, College Station, Baylor, Southern Miss, Troy. They are all within easy driving distance. It's fun to check out other facilities and fan base and to support the team on the road.

If you have the time, maybe make a road trip to Austin, College Station, Baylor, Southern Miss, Troy. They are all within easy driving distance. It's fun to check out other facilities and fan base and to support the team on the road.
    I've made road trips to San Marcos and Mobile. Both were fun. I thought the Texas State campus was really nice.

Texas, Florida, Alabama, Baylor, Texas A&M, LSU they will all come to Lamson.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Texas, Florida, Alabama, Baylor, Texas A&M, LSU they will all come to Lamson.
    This year?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information