Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 79, South Alabama 76

1. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 79, South Alabama 76

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Fulks did it again Saturday against USA. He needs to get that under control.
    You can tell Fulks is an intense player. He is usually intense with his teammates while playing. I love that passion but he needs to focus on the court only and not worry about the fans.

Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 79, South Alabama 76

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    You can tell Fulks is an intense player. He is usually intense with his teammates while playing. I love that passion but he needs to focus on the court only and not worry about the fans.
    You should be so focused on your play while on the court that you don't even hear the crowd comments. Also, that goes for when you are on the bench as well. While not in the game you should be so focused on supporting your teammates and reinforcing the message from the coaching staff you don't hear the crowd comments. Last Saturday, Fulks got his mind back in the game to make one of the most athletic plays of the season. In the last minute of the game, he kept his dribble alive while falling down and then converted a reverse layup to give us a 4 point lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    You should be so focused on your play while on the court that you don't even hear the crowd comments. Also, that goes for when you are on the bench as well. While not in the game you should be so focused on supporting your teammates and reinforcing the message from the coaching staff you don't hear the crowd comments. Last Saturday, Fulks got his mind back in the game to make one of the most athletic plays of the season. In the last minute of the game, he kept his dribble alive while falling down and then converted a reverse layup to give us a 4 point lead.
    Hopefully he has learned this and can focus totally on the game itself; I really believe he has great potential if he can harness his emotions!

4. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 79, South Alabama 76

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Hopefully he has learned this and can focus totally on the game itself; I really believe he has great potential if he can harness his emotions!
    People rarely learn from their mistakes. Especially if they’re mistakes generated by emotions b

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    People rarely learn from their mistakes. Especially if they’re mistakes generated by emotions b
    And I thought it was just the opposite, you learn from your mistakes.

My mistake.

I didn't learn anything.

Oh, now I see.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Fulks did it again Saturday against USA. He needs to get that under control.
    But what is he saying? I saw kids all weekend watching games chirping with opposing fans.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    But what is he saying? I saw kids all weekend watching games chirping with opposing fans.
    Chirping...along with their parent(s).

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Once a player start talking trash back to fans then the advantage goes to the fan as you are already in the players head. As a athlete you should never say anything to a fan during the game because your focus will never be 100%. It's kinda of like this board a lot of folks like are living in other folks heads. IGNORE THE NOISE.

9. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 79, South Alabama 76

Did that come from a bird . . .

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread Information