Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: New Mexico State dropped from 2023 Football Schedule

Default Re: New Mexico State dropped from 2023 Football Schedule

Can we have a 13 game schedule (sans a conference championship)? Schedule Baylor AND McNeese/Nicholls?

That said, what if the players want a sixth home game? Should they have a say-so?

2. Default Re: New Mexico State dropped from 2023 Football Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    No hate...just disappointment...
    . . . I believe we will find out in the end that your disappointment is mis-directed . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Can we have a 13 game schedule (sans a conference championship)? Schedule Baylor AND McNeese/Nicholls?

That said, what if the players want a sixth home game? Should they have a say-so?
    I'd bet my money, if given a choice, the player would rather go on the road and play in a great environment vs the sad crowds at Cajun Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I'd bet my money, if given a choice, the player would rather go on the road and play in a great environment vs the sad crowds at Cajun Field.
    I believe that would be correct. Not only that, but the opportunity to prove yourself to the P5 world is a great motivator.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . I believe we will find out in the end that your disappointment is mis-directed . . .
    I hope so...i really do...And I'll be the first one to congratulate him on this storied forum should that be the case...

6. Default Re: New Mexico State dropped from 2023 Football Schedule

I hope so...i really do...And I'll be the first one to congratulate him on this storied forum should that be the case...
    …….Not sure of the time table, BUT, when do we need this to be in place for arraignments for next year??? Are we getting any bucks from NMSU ??? What are possible opponents now???

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …….Not sure of the time table, BUT, when do we need this to be in place for arraignments for next year??? Are we getting any bucks from NMSU ??? What are possible opponents now???
    I sure hope we pull out of the game there scheduled in24.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I sure hope we pull out of the game there scheduled in24.
    I am sure CUSA affiliation will take care of that one also. The sad thing is that Maggard scheduled the independent desperate to put together a schedule in the first place. That seems to be taking the easy road rather than working to get someone here that will spark interest in your fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I am sure CUSA affiliation will take care of that one also. The sad thing is that Maggard scheduled the independent desperate to put together a schedule in the first place. That seems to be taking the easy road rather than working to get someone here that will spark interest in your fan base.
    Any H and H in football with NMSU should always be tied to a H and H in basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Glad to see I'm not the only one with this thought...Why the race to the bottom to fill out your schedule?

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this thought...Why the race to the bottom to fill out your schedule?
    The elephant in the room is the obsession with 6 home games. That scheduling of NMSU probably would never have happened if not for that.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    As of today, Baylor hasn't announced their full 2023 schedule.

It's gonna be Baylor or another SLC school.

We'll either schedule a financial windfall and an opportunity for program growth or an empty victory.
    I’d take that trip to Wacko.

Clock is ticking as loud as a biological clock for a 40 year old deciding if they want to finally procreate.

No hate...just disappointment...
    Your disappointment is directed mostly at the wrong person.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    The elephant in the room is the obsession with 6 home games. That scheduling of NMSU probably would never have happened if not for that.
    NMSU was the opponent for out 9th largest home crowd.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information