Thread: UL Transfers:

1. UL Football UL Transfers:

Errol Rogers to Liberty
    Zy McDonald to Jackson State
    Dontae Fleming to Tulane
    Golden Eke to Murray State
    Brandon Bishop to Liberty
    Hunter Herring to ULM

Not sure if I am missing anyone. I feel for Zy McDonald, he transferred to JSU and the next day a P5 QB who played at both Va Tech and South Carolina, Jason Brown transferred to JSU.

Default Re: UL Transfers:

Herring to ULM......I think

3. Default Re: UL Transfers:

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Herring to ULM......I think
    Yep you are correct, I left him off. My bad.

Don't forget Dave, several of us are still in the Fan Portal...waiting for our decision to be respected...

5. Default Re: UL Transfers:

now do transfers in . . .

6. Default Re: UL Transfers:

So far only one. The Southern kid. Lived in laPlace went to StJames and Southern. Looks like he has 2 years of eligibility because of Covid

7. Default Re: UL Transfers:

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    now do transfers in . . .
    Only 2 I know of so far:

Glenn Brown III, CB from Southern
    Trey Fite, Edge Rusher from SMU

8. Default Re: UL Transfers:

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    So far only one. The Southern kid. Lived in laPlace went to StJames and Southern. Looks like he has 2 years of eligibility because of Covid
    actually 2, Trey Fite a transfer from SMU is also coming here.

9. Default Re: UL Transfers:

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    actually 2, Trey Fite a transfer from SMU is also coming here.
    Right, I keep considering him as a high schooler. But yeah the Transfer Portal he is.

Tavion Smith?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Errol Rogers to Liberty
    Zy McDonald to Jackson State
    Dontae Fleming to Tulane
    Golden Eke to Murray State
    Brandon Bishop (offers from JMU, ODU, Arkansas State, Troy, Kansas State and Liberty.
    Hunter Herring to ULM

Not sure if I am missing anyone. I feel for Zy McDonald, he transferred to JSU and the next day a P5 QB who played at both Va Tech and South Carolina, Jason Brown transferred to JSU.
    Rogers and Fleming are the biggest head scratchers of the bunch. With MJ and Stephens Jr graduating you’d think it would be their time to shine here. The you’ve paid your dues now it’s your time step in mentality. One would think the competition to get on the field will be just as tough at Liberty and Tulane and now they are both starting from scratch with new coaches.

12. Default Re: UL Transfers:

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Tavion Smith?
    I didn't count Tavion Smith, because he is a JUCO transfer, not a D1 transfer.

Brandon Bishop to Liberty....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Rogers and Fleming are the biggest head scratchers of the bunch. With MJ and Stephens Jr graduating you’d think it would be their time to shine here. The you’ve paid your dues now it’s your time step in mentality. One would think the competition to get on the field will be just as tough at Liberty and Tulane and now they are both starting from scratch with new coaches.
    I've got to agree; the only thing that I can think of is, I made a bunch of bad decisions at that age too.

Hopefully this stuff turns out to be a fad and fades away. Especially when the majority of portals will go nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I've got to agree; the only thing that I can think of is, I made a bunch of bad decisions at that age too.

Hopefully this stuff turns out to be a fad and fades away. Especially when the majority of portals will go nowhere.
    They are getting paid more money. It’s not a fad. Watch Liberty really start to get great players with unlimited resources.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information