Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: #CheerLeaders

Default Re: #CheerLeaders

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Just like youth baseball…except “world” champions.
    World champs... of SLU louisiana class 3

Kinda like the movie “Stripes”..
    That's the kind of crack group we need working on the EM-50 project. Or Cajun Field renovation. Whichever one is more important to national security.

Just like youth baseball…except “world” champions.
    Youth “travel” baseball you mean. Rec youth leagues like Little league and Pony are not doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    Youth “travel” baseball you mean. Rec youth leagues like Little league and Pony are not doing this.
    LL World Series is just another championship. Not all kids have access to LL. Besides, many of the players in LL play travel ball at some point(s).

As in life, follow the money.

They beat LSU I know that much. That is always a good thing no matter what it is in.

6. Default Re: #CheerLeaders

That is a milestone now . . .

7. Default Re: #CheerLeaders

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    That is a milestone now . . .
    Many miles back it was.

Now it's maintenance

I’m guessing a cheerleader turned you down on the strip in your younger days. That has the be the only reason someone would want to get rid of them.
    I'm guessing if you're still getting off by watching cheerleaders you're striking out in the bedroom. Geez! What are you, 14?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    They beat LSU I know that much. That is always a good thing no matter what it is in.
    bump! “No more attendance at out of state cheerleading contests using state funds, unless you are a flagship”- jon bell edwards at next special session

LL World Series is just another championship. Not all kids have access to LL. Besides, many of the players in LL play travel ball at some point(s).

sad take

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Nope
    an S?

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Ragin Cajuns Cheer finishes 9th at UCA College National Championship. This after losing their coach in November, practicing on their own, & getting their music only 5 days before the competition.
    what was the delay in getting the music?

Simple answer, who are they cheering, dancing and playing forÂ…themselves. Not all but most. Earning their scholarships where applicable.
    now do the 99% of graduates that dont join RCAF and the 75% that dont join Alumni Associaation

If they don't have access to little league they probably have a Pony league. At least they both have an actual world series with teams from Asia/Mexico through all-stars etc..don't blame rec leagues for what travel ball created. Sorry to get off topic, I'll let the experts discuss cheerleading, not my area of knowledge.

wow, and they say posting pictures is hard, no way, this place rules for tech saviiness

12. Default Re: #CheerLeaders

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    wow, and they say posting pictures is hard, no way, this place rules for tech saviiness
    Let's see pictures of Louisiana Cheerleaders, they need publicity also . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    If they don't have access to little league they probably have a Pony league. At least they both have an actual world series with teams from Asia/Mexico through all-stars etc..don't blame rec leagues for what travel ball created. Sorry to get off topic, I'll let the experts discuss cheerleading, not my area of knowledge.
    When i was young I played my first year of baseball at Lakeshore which was rec league part of JPRD, I seem to recall the only cost was $5 for the hat we kept. Mine happened to be A “real” yankees hat, great deal for five bucks

Then the next year I played Little League, I believe the cost was 25 (and you kept the hat also) but it was a generic hat with word of team spelled out in script.

So at the time Little League was likely deemed too expensive to many, plus it was farther, boy how times have changed, either would be a huge bargain compared to travel ball.i doubt jefferson parish still provides free athletics, but i cant imagine LL has gone up that much, id be surprised if over $200?? Which based on inflation would be comparable.

When i was later involved in umpiring I preferred LL to Pony because I felt Pony allowed stealing too young, and seemed as if most games were passed ball track meets. But Pony seemed to be better organized at the local levels, yet LL was far superior at the regional level.

Ready?....OK! 2 bits, 4bits, 6 bites....you know the rest...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information