Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Potential transfer?

1. UL Football Potential transfer?

I am sitting in the Lafayette airport and a young man is waiting to board the flight with me wearing Marshall sweat pants and a 2022 myrtle beach bowl sweatshirt. Not sure who he is or why he might be in Lafayette but looks like he could be a DB or WR type.

Default Re: Potential transfer?

Only one of that body type currently in the portal is QB Peter Zamora...from Fla.

3. Default Re: Potential transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Only one of that body type currently in the portal is QB Peter Zamora...from Fla.
    Definitely not him

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I am sitting in the Lafayette airport and a young man is waiting to board the flight with me wearing Marshall sweat pants and a 2022 myrtle beach bowl sweatshirt. Not sure who he is or why he might be in Lafayette but looks like he could be a DB or WR type.
    Probably Andre Sam--6'1" 180 safety--originally signed with McNeese from Iowa LA

Maybe someone from this area visiting family. Do they have any Lafayette area players on the roster?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Maybe someone from this area visiting family. Do they have any Lafayette area players on the roster?
    There is a safety from Iowa listed on the roster. That's my bet

7. Default Re: Potential transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    The only one I know of is the aforementioned Andre Sam from Iowa. At first I considered that but it does not appear to be him.

8. Default Re: Potential transfer?

……Why not go and talk to him or just strike up a conversation….my MO to solve my curiosity, and I guess sometimes it can lead to all kind of info, friendships, and recruiting successes!

9. Default Re: Potential transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……Why not go and talk to him or just strike up a conversation….my MO to solve my curiosity, and I guess sometimes it can lead to all kind of info, friendships, and recruiting successes!
    Thanks boom. I planned on it. But he was on his phone. I did not want to interrupt him.

10. Default Re: Potential transfer?

So I got a chance to talk to him. It was Andre Sam. His profile pic on the Marshall website and he look quite different. He was a 6th year senior transfer from mcneese. So no transfer for him.

11. Default Re: Potential transfer?

Son of a $$*&_(*&$_#&$+@#*$, so the guy I met on the plane was Andre Sam, but little did I know that he was in transfer mode, but he chose to transfer from Marshall to Tulane.

He’s just following Guidry. It’s not like people were beating his door down to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    He’s just following Guidry. It’s not like people were beating his door down to get him.
    Yep. Question is does UL have a scholarship to give at the safety position?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Yep. Question is does UL have a scholarship to give at the safety position?
    Started at McNeese, then Marshall and now Tulane?

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Started at McNeese, then Marshall and now Tulane?
    I believe he is a graduate transfer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information