Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Ideas for RP

This is a GREAT IDEA New Ideas for RP

Ragin Pagin is definitely the go to message board for Ragin Cajuns sports. What ideas would you guys want Turbine to consider to improve the board for 2023 and beyond? Remember the administration reads this board and sometimes implements ideas from this board. Please reply only with serious suggestions.

1. I would like to see a premium pay site built into this site. Keep the current free format but offer a premium site also.

2. Add a like (thumbs up) option to posts if others want to approve of the post message.

3. Monthly RP Zoom meetings or open chat sessions.

4. Figure out a way to turn all the guests and lurkers on this site into actual members.

5. Figure out a way to reach out to all members who haven't posted in over a year and get them back involved.

6. Hold an annual meet and greet for all RP members.

7. Develop a leader board based off of reputation points and/or posts.

8. Develop a Ragin Pagin store.

Default Re: New Ideas for RP

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    RaginPagin is definitely the go message board for Ragin Cajuns sports. What ideas would you guys want Turbine to consider to improve the board for 2023 and beyond.

1. I would like to see a premium pay site built into this site. Keep the current free format but offer a premium site also.

2. Add a like (thumbs up) option to posts if others want to approve of the post message.

4. Figure out a way to turn all the guests and lurkers on this site into actual members.
    good stuff sir

RaginPagin is definitely the go to message board for Ragin Cajuns Sports. What ideas would you guys want Turbine to consider to improve the board for 2023 and beyond? Remember the administration reads this board and sometimes implements ideas from this board. Please reply only with serious suggestions.

5. Figure out a way to reach out to all members who haven't posted in over a year and get them back involved.

2, 3, 6

Get those done, then 4 and 5 will take care of themselves

Well, KPEL….errr ESPN 1420….use to have a guys night where people crossed paths. Guess the GOAT ate that page of their marketing plan in multiple ways.

5. Default Re: New Ideas for RP

Ragin Pagin is definitely the go to message board for Ragin Cajuns sports. What ideas would you guys want Turbine to consider to improve the board for 2023 and beyond? Remember the administration reads this board and sometimes implements ideas from this board. Please reply only with serious suggestions.

I can make a Ragin Pagin Zoom gathering happen.

6. Default Re: New Ideas for RP

…I love #6….why not have a RPagin watering hole and change it every month or so?

I'd like to be contacted by the people who run the board. Is that possible? I tried to log-in one day and change my email address and password. Tried contacting the admins, but they never responded. Or maybe they did and it went to an email address I no longer use.

All for the thumbs up.

I'd like to see those that get into a pizzing contest with each other in every thread be put in "time out" and prevented from posting for a period of time or until they can come here and stop acting like kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I'd like to see those that get into a pizzing contest with each other in every thread be put in "time out" and prevented from posting for a period of time or until they can come here and stop acting like kids.
    that thumbs up feature would be really helpful right here.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    that thumbs up feature would be really helpful right here.
    And a thumbs down.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Just to piggy back off of that, it would be nice if folks would stay on topic in threads. So many threads get derailed and turn into something else.

Also need to fix the question when someone gets logged out and needs to retrieve a new password. It asks what sport takes place in the swamp at UL. If you answer football it says its wrong answer. I have a friend this has happened to and he hasn’t been able to log on for about a month now.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    And a thumbs down.
    So many thumbs down get the post removed?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    All for the thumbs up.
    As long as it shows who is giving the thumbs up, or down.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information