Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Ideas for RP

Default Re: New Ideas for RP

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Nah, you can't say you spend too much time here until you go at least 5 digits on your post count. 20K maybe.
    Relative

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Many of your posts would be removed . . .
    lol

An instant way to upload pics. I throw up shots from the Swamp and hell i seem like the only one putting up with all the process to do so. Make it very quick to throw up pics and we'll have a much more informed, detailed, engaged group.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Ragin Pagin is definitely the go to message board for Ragin Cajuns sports. What ideas would you guys want Turbine to consider to improve the board for 2023 and beyond? Remember the administration reads this board and sometimes implements ideas from this board. Please reply only with serious suggestions.

1. I would like to see a premium pay site built into this site. Keep the current free format but offer a premium site also.

2. Add a like (thumbs up) option to posts if others want to approve of the post message.

3. Monthly RP Zoom meetings or open chat sessions.

4. Figure out a way to turn all the guests and lurkers on this site into actual members.

5. Figure out a way to reach out to all members who haven't posted in over a year and get them back involved.

6. Hold an annual meet and greet for all RP members.

7. Develop a leader board based off of reputation points and/or posts.

8. Develop a Ragin Pagin store.
    Right now on RP there is an ignore feature if you would like to not see someone’s comments.

I think a block feature should be added if you would like for someone to not see your comments. You know how there are some trolls that comment but offer nothing to the actual conversation and it’s usually just personal shots and insults? If there were only a feature where you could chose for them not to see your post so you wouldn’t have to see their foolishness. That would be a great addition IMO.

Elaborating on the Thumbs Up/Down thing.....

It would be cool to see monthly and/or yearly awards.....

Most liked posts, Most prodigious poster, Biggest Thread, Most prodigious Thread starter, etc., etc.

Bring Back signatures.

Allow the members to vote out/ban one member/year.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post

Most liked posts, Most prodigious poster, Biggest Thread, Most prodigious Thread starter, etc., etc.

Bring Back signatures.

Bring back signatures?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Bring back signatures?
    We used to be allowed to have signatures. People would put pics in there. Some would put links in there. I believe Turbine had a problem with certain people abusing that privilege with inappropriate stuff, and it went away.

It's a shame because it was a neat way to share a little about yourself to others. I enjoyed seeing what other people would have as a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post

Bring Back signatures.

Love the Most/Biggest ideas. RP Year in Review.

The vote out one member would be pretty epic. Maybe to cushion the blow, it would just be something like "read-only for a month".

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Right now on RP there is an ignore feature if you would like to not see someone’s comments.

I think a block feature should be added if you would like for someone to not see your comments. You know how there are some trolls that comment but offer nothing to the actual conversation and it’s usually just personal shots and insults? If there were only a feature where you could chose for them not to see your post so you wouldn’t have to see their foolishness. That would be a great addition IMO.
    Interesting. Turbine will any of these idea be considered?

10. Default Re: New Ideas for RP

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post

That is what you have texting for . . .

That is what you have texting for . . .
    and you would miss BIG announcements

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Like what? I can only recall one Big announcement thread on this site.

13. Default Re: New Ideas for RP

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    I am willing to take my chances . . . besides, if it’s something big, I always have my bird . . . some here are big peckers, one here has a big bird . . .

14. Default Re: New Ideas for RP

I am willing to take my chances . . . besides, if it’s something big, I always have my bird . . . some here are big peckers, one here has a big bird . . .
    Yeah but a Wood Pecker may start off barking on the wrong tree but he always gets to the core of the solution.

Sorry, had to get a little sappy on you.

15. Default Re: New Ideas for RP

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Yeah but a Wood Pecker may start off barking on the wrong tree but he always gets to the core of the solution.

Sorry, had to get a little sappy on you.
    sparrow us . . .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information