Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What Happened

1. Default What Happened

….I ask this as a real Cajun fan that doesn’t know the answer, but is/was a part of it……How some years back do we have a white out game with ULM and have a huge crowd? how do we have the sea of red at the NO Bowl? How can we now have an embarrassing crowd at home games following 2 -3 years of great teams? What the hell happened? Is it money/ school spirit/ ……..there has to be a huge search for the factors that caused this change….why and how did this come about….as I mentioned, I gave more money, went to the same t-gating, sat in the same seat…….so Tom, Dick, and Harry along with your family….What is wrong?

Default Re: What Happened

Haven’t you read the thread. It’s because if you want to park for free you have to walk across the street to get to the stadium. Cajuns fans are to entitled to walk across the street and to cheap to join the RCAF for 100 bucks a year and buy a parking pass for 10 bucks a game.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Haven’t you read the thread. It’s because if you want to park for free you have to walk across the street to get to the stadium. Cajuns fans are to entitled to walk across the street and to cheap to join the RCAF for 100 bucks a year and buy a parking pass for 10 bucks a game.
    We/They aren’t sheeple. Quit complaining about the lack of attendance. The University brought it upon themselves. Enjoy your ____show.

4. Default Re: What Happened

It’s that RCAF thingy again . . . so you really think parking is why attendance is dismal . . .

5. Default Re: What Happened

3 counter productive non answer replies.

4 counting mine.

6. Default Re: What Happened

Just helping to isolate the identified problem. You have an issue with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ….I ask this as a real Cajun fan that doesn’t know the answer, but is/was a part of it……How some years back do we have a white out game with ULM and have a huge crowd? how do we have the sea of red at the NO Bowl? How can we now have an embarrassing crowd at home games following 2 -3 years of great teams? What the hell happened? Is it money/ school spirit/ ……..there has to be a huge search for the factors that caused this change….why and how did this come about….as I mentioned, I gave more money, went to the same t-gating, sat in the same seat…….so Tom, Dick, and Harry along with your family….What is wrong?
    Simple. Complacency on the part of leadership and Covid.

Lost “customers”, assumptions of “they’ll come back”.

Icegators syndrome.

I'll give you an example. I did not request tickets to the bowl game as I had prior engagements that day. Did I get a call to see if I wanted tickets or if I wanted to donate tickets? Nope?

If someone doesn't renew season tickets or rcaf, no one calls them to follow up.

9. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Just helping to isolate the identified problem. You have an issue with that?
    LOL That triggered you?

I put myself in the same boat, you can bail if you want to.

10. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    LOL That triggered you?

I put myself in the same boat, you can bail if you want to.
    I refuse to bail . . .

11. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I refuse to bail . . .
    That's fine, not a requirement, but could you please remove bringing salt water from the ocean into the boat from your bucket list.

It’s all pretty simple. The CERN Large Hadron Collider was recently activated setting Earth and all of mankind through a portal into a parallel universe. We are currently living in some type of post Covid, Twilight Zone, simulation that has our fan base stuck in 2002. Hopefully they reengage CERN setting us all back into our normal universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    I'll give you an example. I did not request tickets to the bowl game as I had prior engagements that day. Did I get a call to see if I wanted tickets or if I wanted to donate tickets? Nope?

If someone doesn't renew season tickets or rcaf, no one calls them to follow up.
    And if someone tries to get in touch with RCAF to discuss their pledge (RCAF just assumes we are doing the same thing as the year before) for the year via phone calls and asks questions via e-mail with no answer/reply... well you get the picture. They also adjusted the point system a few years back making it more complex which certainly didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    It’s all pretty simple. The CERN Large Hadron Collider was recently activated setting Earth and all of mankind through a portal into a parallel universe. We are currently living in some type of post Covid, Twilight Zone, simulation that has our fan base stuck in 2002. Hopefully they reengage CERN setting us all back into our normal universe.
    Hopefully I'm wrong and this is not prophetic, but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up back in lockdowns and mandatory masks for another stupid virus this coming year or 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Hopefully I'm wrong and this is not prophetic, but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up back in lockdowns and mandatory masks for another stupid virus this coming year or 2024.
    Naw, the powers that be aren’t stupid enough to pull that stunt again. They overkilled something that might have been short term necessary and cried wolf too much.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information