Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . LastLast

Thread: What Happened

Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    Better yet. You explain how an empty stadium parking lot isn’t a problem. Explain how that’s a good thing to have.
    I’ll explain this to you, it’s 600 yards from the furthest free parking to an entrance . It’s 400 yards from the furthest pay parking to and entrance into Cajun Field. Even if you park at Blackham it’s less than 3/4 of a mile to an entrance.

So again, you will never set foot in Cajun Field. You most likely don’t even watch it on your TV, since you support LSU.

2. Default Re: What Happened

Better yet. You explain how an empty stadium parking lot isn’t a problem. Explain how that’s a good thing to have.
    It is absolutely bad marketing to have an empty parking lot next to the stadium.

But and however, bad marketing isn't a detergent for those that already know the market.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I’ll explain this to you, it’s 600 yards from the furthest free parking to an entrance . It’s 400 yards from the furthest pay parking to and entrance into Cajun Field. Even if you park at Blackham it’s less than 3/4 of a mile to an entrance.

So again, you will never set foot in Cajun Field. You most likely don’t even watch it on your TV, since you support LSU.
    Great information. Thanks. Great non-answer to my question.
    How is an empty football stadium parking lot not a problem. How is it a good thing to have ??

How is an empty football stadium parking lot not a problem. How is it a good thing to have ??
    $70 for a season parking pass. It’s $10/game to park at fracking ULM.

There are high schools that charge to park. So GTFO with you’re nonsense.

You want to talk about how Ray Authement disenfranchised 30 years worth of fans. Go right ahead. But this is a different time.

You want to talk about how Ray Authement disenfranchised 30 years worth of fans. Go right ahead. But this is a different time.
    I see you still aren’t answering the questions you replied to. Why bring Ray into the mix? I didn’t mention him.

60 dollars for lot C. Not to be technical or anything.

7. Default Re: What Happened

Some people should quit feeding the 🧌

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Some people should quit feeding the ��
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It is absolutely bad marketing to have an empty parking lot next to the stadium.

But and however, bad marketing isn't a detergent for those that already know the market.
    Right. The people in charge of sales and marketing need to get those lots filled up. If you own a grocery store and meat sales are down you don’t sell your filet steak for hot dog wiener prices. Right. You try to generate your filet business.

10. Default Re: What Happened

We all know there are way more hot dogs than filets served in that area . . . whut are you talking about . . .

11. Default Re: What Happened

Asked and answered.

Purchase up to 4 season tickets, one free parking pass, purchase 5 or more, 2 free passes
    Buy single game ticket. Prior to game day, Paking pass is $10
    No pre purchase ticket, game day/tailgate parking, $15 to park in lots at Cajun Field.

13. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    . . .
    No pre purchase ticket, game day/tailgate parking, $15 to park in lots at Cajun Field.
    So, you going to park . . . go buy your ticket and parking pass . . . then go back and get your truck to park at Cajun field . . . just asking . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Hell, ____ it.

I'm blind as a ____ing bat. But I still go.

The bigger commitment and sacrifice?

My wife.

She soldiers on, at my side, making sure I don't run into people or speakers or ESPN vans, or kiosks walking into Cajun Field, making sure I don't fall up/down the stairs, dutifully getting me water and a hot dog if I'm hungry, sweating her ass off, sitting in the rain, being ignored if nobody is there to talk to her, tuning my radio in so I can listen to Jay, punching me in the leg because I ____ed the people off in front of us with my whistling, and putting up with my _____y ass if we lose.

But she ____ing goes.because its important to me and its important to the community.

Quit looking for and providing ____ing excuses.

Either you give a ____ about UL and the community.or you don't.
    PREACH!!!! SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE GUYS IN THE BACK!!!!

15. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    PREACH!!!! SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE GUYS IN THE BACK!!!!
    Yes, lots of us are getting hard of hearing from Duck Hunting . . .

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . LastLast

Thread Information