Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: What Happened

Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Because you’re not a fan and wear purple and gold on Saturdays.

What will you do when in 2024 the Cajuns get on a good run and make the CFP? Complain some more? We shouldn’t be there? We don’t belong because you have to park to far away?

You complain with zero intent on attending…ever.
    I see you STILL haven’t answered my questions.
    I can only guess that since you can’t or won’t, you have to find some other excuse, such as I support LSU.
    IF, and that’s a YUGE if, the football team makes it to the CFP, I’d watch the game on TV. Again, why would I attend?

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    Oh look. The big man on campus. How’s that sandwich tasting?
    I have no idea who you are. For me to value your opinion(s) I would have to actually know you.
    Trust me Esqueleto opinion is valued by me and many others.

Oh hey Brandon. Have you injured yourself while patting yourself on the back?
    The name is DBL.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Trust me Esqueleto opinion is valued by me and many others.
    Now I’m impressed

Now I’m impressed
    Jim if I see you at a baseball game we can talk.

Sure thing Brandon. But how will you know who I am?

Oh......hey guys.....it's just me

Attached Images Attached Images  

You won’t have to worry about that

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    And the sad thing is they are trying their hardest to run off the next generation every weekend at Cajun field this past year.
    As stated in an earlier thread, my son and his classmates are freshman at UL but didn't attend one football game this year. They were down the road where the "Coeds" can indulge in anything they want without recourse or public shaming!

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    As stated in an earlier thread, my son and his classmates are freshman at UL but didn't attend one football game this year. They were down the road where the "Coeds" can indulge in anything they want without recourse or public shaming!
    Shame on them. My son and his friends don’t miss a home sporting event even though it is hard at times. Their love for their school is greater than the BS coming from Martin Hall.

Sure thing Brandon. But how will you know who I am?
    Jim Jones. Know you well bud. You will be the guy with the purple shirt on.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    You won’t have to worry about that
    He is now a closet fan.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Shame on them. My son and his friends don’t miss a home sporting event even though it is hard at times. Their love for their school is greater than the BS coming from Martin Hall.
    Create an environment for them to attend. I have been tailgating at UL since 92, #16 on Rhinehart even with first base at the Tigue. He has been tailgating at UL since he was in diapers. Most of the females in their graduating class attend Refineryville. These classmates are in sororities and introduce them to their sisters. Where would you go?

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    Create an environment for them to attend. I have been tailgating at UL since 92, #16 on Rhinehart even with first base at the Tigue. He has been tailgating at UL since he was in diapers. Most of the females in their graduating class attend Refineryville. These classmates are in sororities and introduce them to their sisters. Where would you go?
    I would stay home and tailgate with my own fraternity brothers and the sorority girls from my own school, at the student tail gate that is set up in the practice fields, if I were a student at UL. That is what my son does and he appears to have a pretty good time doing so. Back in my school days we just pre gamed at the house on fraternity row and all walked over to game together. My son too has been tailgating since birth at UL also, hence his passion for the cajuns. You couldn’t pay him to go to BR on a day that the cajuns are at home.

15. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I would stay home and tailgate with my own fraternity brothers and the sorority girls from my own school, at the student tail gate that is set up in the practice fields, if I were a student at UL. That is what my son does and he appears to have a pretty good time doing so. Back in my school days we just pre gamed at the house on fraternity row and all walked over to game together. My son too has been tailgating since birth at UL also, hence his passion for the cajuns. You couldn’t pay him to go to BR on a day that the cajuns are at home.
    Also, give me a Lafayette Lady over a Baton Rouge Broad any day of the week...

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread Information