Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: What Happened

1. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Turbine, you need to "clean" up your post!
    Oh my.

LOL

2. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Oh my.

LOL
    Or maybe it was written in JMV English and can remain . . .

3. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Or maybe it was written in JMV English and can remain . . .
    I'm leaving it because I have no idea how to clean up detergent.

I might get caught in a spin cycle.

Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    The audacity of people to think that others wouldn't look down on people that claim to be Cajun fanatics but rather choose their comfort over real support is breath taking.
    I believe it was you that said that UL athletics is a business. I believe you also said the donations to the RCAF is an investment and that investors expect an ROI.

With that said, the ROI for me personally isn’t there. With any business, if I’m not happy with the product or service I am free to take my business elsewhere. I have. I’m not sorry that you or anyone else for that matter is offended.
    For my money, I chose to watch the game from the comforts of my home, with all the amenities it provides. Enjoy yourself in the long lines for lackluster food, lackluster service, blaring music and the stench of urine. You get this all for the opportunity to watch a football game. Enjoy the ____show and ____ sandwich you are being served.

It should be painfully obvious by now that the majority of people who once attended the football games feel the same way I do.
    Oh, have a GREAT day.

5. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    I believe it was you that said that UL athletics is a business. I believe you also said the donations to the RCAF is an investment and that investors expect an ROI.

With that said, the ROI for me personally isn’t there. With any business, if I’m not happy with the product or service I am free to take my business elsewhere. I have. I’m not sorry that you or anyone else for that matter is offended.
    For my money, I chose to watch the game from the comforts of my home, with all the amenities it provides. Enjoy yourself in the long lines for lackluster food, lackluster service, blaring music and the stench of urine. You get this all for the opportunity to watch a football game. Enjoy the ____show and ____ sandwich you are being served.
    We get it.

It was never really about the parking.

6. Default Re: What Happened

It should be painfully obvious by now that the majority of people who once attended the football feel the same way I do.
    Oh, have a GREAT day.
    Yes, but you've also made it very clear that there isn't a single thing Louisiana Athletics can do to make you comfortable enough to get off your ass and into a UL sporting event.

great post vic, thanks.

only points i would disagree with/ dont buhleeve…

“Needless to say, I was harassed in a friendly manner all day long”, nothing they do is friendly
    “point being that I have degrees from both universities”….. i wouldnt call them a university, esp. given their last place football APR

Yes, but you've also made it very clear that there isn't a single thing Louisiana Athletics can do to make you comfortable enough to get off your ass and into a UL sporting event.
    You are incorrect. I don’t attend football games.

9. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    great post vic, thanks.

only points i would disagree with/ dont buhleeve…

“Needless to say, I was harassed in a friendly manner all day long”, nothing they do is friendly
    “point being that I have degrees from both universities”….. i wouldnt call them a university, esp. given their last place football APR
    I called it like I received it.

You also said nothing could get you to attend a football game again, so kindly Please

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    We get it.

It was never really about the parking.
    You got him.

Jim is a fair weather fan. Always has been.

Because you’re not a fan and wear purple and gold on Saturdays.

What will you do when in 2024 the Cajuns get on a good run and make the CFP? Complain some more? We shouldn’t be there? We don’t belong because you have to park to far away?

You complain with zero intent on attending…ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    You also said nothing could get you to attend a football game again, so kindly Please
    Oh look. The big man on campus. How’s that sandwich tasting?
    I have no idea who you are. For me to value your opinion(s) I would have to actually know you.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Jim is a fair weather fan. Always has been.
    Oh hey Brandon. Have you injured yourself while patting yourself on the back?

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread Information