Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . LastLast

Thread: What Happened

1. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Is this for all games? ESPN+ as well as weekday games on ESPN2 or ESPN or ESPNU.

Is it for the six home games?

Is this for one home game?
    6 home games.

22,000+ each home game.

Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Exposing a personal need about something you weren't going to participate in regardless. .

That's rich.

"at the point in my life"
    But DID participate.

What’s rich is the audacity of people to think that because some people would rather watch a sporting event on TV verses in person, that those people are somehow to be looked down on.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You said the only reason people go is for performance on the field . . . so I guess we have discovered our ceiling because there is a very slim chance we will ever repeat three years in a row like the last three we had under Napier . . . and nice to know that the over 600,000 in the Acadiana area less the 7,000 to 15,000 going to games this year are recluses . . . when you don’t know, you just don’t know . . .

Who said I have not been in the stadium in 20 years . . . in fact someone even posted here that they saw me . . .
    I never said all people who weren’t going to games were recluse. Why did you jump to that conclusion? I just simple said those who self admitted to sit on their patio every weekend and watch the games on tv are recluses. All you have to do is go to tiger stadium or any restaurant in Lafayette on a Saturday night to know that Acadiana in general aren’t recluses. Just need to get them interested in Cajuns football. I have had several private messages from folks who claim to know you personally say you haven’t been to Cajuns game in years. I have know reason not to believe them.

4. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I never said all people who weren’t going to games were recluse. Why did you jump to that conclusion? I just simple said those who self admitted to sit on their patio every weekend and watch the games on tv are recluses. All you have to do is go to tiger stadium or any restaurant in Lafayette on a Saturday night to know that Acadiana in general aren’t recluses. Just need to get them interested in Cajuns football. I have had several private messages from folks who claim to know you personally say you haven’t been to Cajuns game in years. I have know reason not to believe them.
    Not much of what you ever say is accurate, truthful or even applicable. . . when you don’t know, you just don’t know and you sir don’t know much . . . I will leave it at that . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    But DID participate.

What’s rich is the audacity of people to think that because some people would rather watch a sporting event on TV verses in person, that those people are somehow to be looked down on.
    But that’s not what your argument has been throughout this thread

Your basic premise is parking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    But that’s not what your argument has been throughout this thread

Your basic premise is parking.
    Uh noooo. My argument has always been the RCAF and everything it involves. Parking is part of the problem.

Uh noooo. My argument has always been the RCAF and everything it involves. Parking is part of the problem.
    We have no parking problem at UL. As a matter of fact it is one of the best in the conference and country. A casual fan can park right across the street from the stadium for absolutely free. No donation. No parking fee. That happens no where’s else in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You said the only reason people go is for performance on the field . . . so I guess we have discovered our ceiling because there is a very slim chance we will ever repeat three years in a row like the last three we had under Napier . . . and nice to know that the over 600,000 in the Acadiana area less the 7,000 to 15,000 going to games this year are recluses . . . when you don’t know, you just don’t know . . .

Who said I have not been in the stadium in 20 years . . . in fact someone even posted here that they saw me . . .
    I didn’t know you go to games. I have missed 4 home games since the 90s. Don’t think I have ever ran into you at one. Message me next year I’ll tell you where we tailgate. I always got a cold beer.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    We have no parking problem at UL. As a matter of fact it is one of the best in the conference and country. A casual fan can park right across the street from the stadium for absolutely free. No donation. No parking fee. That happens no where’s else in the country.
    Ok.

Hole in sand, meet head.

Ok.

Hole in sand, meet head.
    I’m with KK. You want to explain how parking across the street for free is a problem. You ever been to Troy, so miss, middle Tennessee, Tulane? Trust me we have no parking problem in Lafayette for UL football.

You’ll never step foot in Cajun Field either way. You’re not a fan and have never been a fan.

I’m with KK. You want to explain how parking across the street for free is a problem. You ever been to Troy, so miss, middle Tennessee, Tulane? Trust me we have no parking problem in Lafayette for UL football.
    Correct go anywhere else in America and you will realize how good we have it hear when it comes to parking. Ive been to Troy 3 times. I parked in someone’s yard, paid 20 bucks, and walked 3/4 of a mile. There is literally no where’s to park offered by the university.

13. Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Correct go anywhere else in America and you will realize how good we have it hear when it comes to parking. Ive been to Troy 3 times. I parked in someone’s yard, paid 20 bucks, and walked 3/4 of a mile. There is literally no where’s to park offered by the university.
    Don’t lower your standards . . . this guy don’t know nothing . . . he is like the blind squirrel . . . every once in a while he finds an acorn . . .

Better yet. You explain how an empty stadium parking lot isn’t a problem. Explain how that’s a good thing to have.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    You’ll never step foot in Cajun Field either way. You’re not a fan and have never been a fan.
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Your not a fan. Blah blah blah.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . LastLast

Thread Information