Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 . LastLast

Thread: What Happened

Default Re: What Happened

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    The more you type, I realize what I’m dealing with.
    I promise you KajunKrazy knows what he is talking about and has big time inside information.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    It entails $50.
    And what do you receive for $50?

I promise you KajunKrazy knows what he is talking about and has big time inside information.
    Lol. You again. Who cares?

Lol. You again. Who cares?

I take you off of mute and you haven't changed. Go troll somewhere else.

What about his old man?
    No

I take you off of mute and you haven't changed. Go troll somewhere else.
    Please mute me again.

Lord help us. Value is what a patron perceives it to be. What is of value to you may not be of value to me. No, the university has not denied anyone the opportunity to purchase a ticket. The majority of people that would regularly attend football games aren’t willing to join the RCAF and everything that it entails. It doesn’t hold enough value to them.
    You do know that you do not have to be an RCAF member to go to a football game at UL. Compared to the rest of America UL has the closest to the stadium free parking for the non RCAF member. As a matter of fact this year you could park directly across the street and buy a ticket for 10 bucks. I went to a game in Erath this year where I paid 10 bucks and walked farther. What more does the casual fan need at a FBS football game?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    You do know that you do not have to be an RCAF member to go to a football game at UL. Compared to the rest of America UL has the closest to the stadium free parking for the non RCAF member. As a matter of fact this year you could park directly across the street and buy a ticket for 10 bucks. I went to a game in Erath this year where I paid 10 bucks and walked farther. What more does the casual fan need at a FBS football game?
    To park inside the empty parking lot you do indeed have to be an RCAF member.
    Guess what! Lafayette isn’t the rest of America. Guess what. Parking is at a premium at most other stadiums. At Cajun field it isn’t.
    Ever notice how many fans park in Cajun field for softball games and don’t mind walking? It’s because parking is at a premium. You know, the old supply and demand.

I doubt it. It’s way too easy now to stream the game.
    So, I guess UL should just give up play in the FBS, reduce the athletic budgets, coaches salaries and eliminate RCAF. Then we can get away from that evil empire known as RCAF.

To park inside the empty parking lot you do indeed have to be an RCAF member.
    Guess what! Lafayette isn’t the rest of America. Guess what. Parking is at a premium at most other stadiums. At Cajun field it isn’t.
    Ever notice how many fans park in Cajun field for softball games and don’t mind walking? It’s because parking is at a premium. You know, the old supply and demand.
    Actually it's a selective group, many that don't support other sports outside of Softball and Baseball. A premium, 1500 season ticket holders?

Please mute me again.
    Mike please go back to BRU.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    So, I guess UL should just give up play in the FBS, reduce the athletic budgets, coaches salaries and eliminate RCAF. Then we can get away from that evil empire known as RCAF.
    That’s a bit extreme. But they did reduce coaches salaries, which I thought the RCAF would provide the additional funding for a top notch head football coach. We know the university will never cancel the RCAF. They would rather fleece X number of members instead of having a larger attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Actually it's a selective group, many that don't support other sports outside of Softball and Baseball. A premium, 1500 season ticket holders?
    And many that do support other UL sports.

Mike please go back to BRU.
    Who’s Mike and what is BRU?

Whose Mike and what is BRU?
    Your Mike. Go back to BRU (LSU)

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 . LastLast

Thread Information