Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball Anyone?

1. UL Baseball Baseball Anyone?

Tis going to be another depressing 9 weeks for basketball 🏀. Time to focus on baseball again. Hopefully they can get started where they finished last season.

Default Re: Baseball Anyone?

50 days

Baseball and Softball.....Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Baseball and Softball.....Can't wait.
    At least they know what the postseason looks like

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    At least they know what the postseason looks like
    And we eat crawfish for get together not Canes. We also never bounced on anyone lap.

At least basketball players don’t go to Baton Rouge in tiger gear on Saturdays in the fall. Well according to one post I saw on here a while back that is

7. Default Re: Baseball Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    At least basketball players don’t go to Baton Rouge in tiger gear on Saturdays in the fall. Well according to one post I saw on here a while back that is
    That’s inexcusable. If that player plays here he should get‘The Eye of The Tiger’ as his walkup music like it or not.

It’s also a belief that the administration clipped the general student populations wings in that particular time period. That’s why some went to Baton Rouge that game.

Baseball started in September for me. By the way, if USA Baseball comes back for another clinic, I'll post here. Even though we had a small crowd, it was a very good clinic put on by the UL coaches and Coach Andrew from USA Baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    It was baseball players.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    It was baseball players.
    That was his point. I just don't know how you guys get up for that baseball/softball stuff though.

11. Default Re: Baseball Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    That was his point. I just don't know how you guys get up for that baseball/softball stuff though.
    We like a real sport …

3 game weekend series at the tigue is my 2nd favorite thing to do right after a college football game day tailgating atmosphere. Since we don't really have that atmosphere any more I hope the tigue crowds come back in full force.

Baseball is great so I understand. Softball ehhhhhh not so much

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Speaking of UL baseball, spoke to a couple of recent former players and both said this upcoming team can really hit well which is good to hear because both said pitching will be the weak spot for this team...stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Is that why I see you at softball games?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information