Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Anyone?

Default Re: Baseball Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    That was his point. I just don't know how you guys get up for that baseball/softball stuff though.
    This coming from a poster with a handle of a baseball minor league team. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Baseball is great so I understand. Softball ehhhhhh not so much
    I would pay you $100(5 attempts) if you could make any kind of contact off of Lamb, Schorman or Landry.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I would pay you $100(5 attempts) if you could make any kind of contact off of Lamb, Schorman or Landry.
    I was excellent at laying down a bunt in my day but that’s not really the point. I’ll never disparage our softball players because they are great at what they do. My point is that I just can’t get into to it. I’ll support them cause they are Cajuns and I support and root for all Cajuns sports. But for you to say that you see me at softball games is a straight up lie. I can count on one hand how many games I have been to in the last 15 years. I’ll watch on the plus but I’m a regular at the tigue, not lamson. Women’s softball ain’t my jam, baseball is.

I was excellent at laying down a bunt in my day but that’s not really the point. I’ll never disparage our softball players because they are great at what they do. My point is that I just can’t get into to it. I’ll support them cause they are Cajuns and I support and root for all Cajuns sports. But for you to say that you see me at softball games is a straight up lie. I can count on one hand how many games I have been to in the last 15 years. I’ll watch on the plus but I’m a regular at the tigue, not lamson. Women’s softball ain’t my jam, baseball is.
    So you wasn't at a UL softball game last year when they played BAMA? I have never doubted that you are a top notch fan.

Baseball and Softball.....Can't wait.
    im sure some schools arent waiting, and illegally practicing, with ncaa turning a blind eye

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    im sure some schools arent waiting, and illegally practicing, with ncaa turning a blind eye
    Name one?

This coming from a poster with a handle of a baseball minor league team. LOL
    “i just post facts”- jmv
    fact: there is no minor league baseball team named the zephyrs or the baby cakes

Name one?
    bwahahaha.

So you wasn't at a UL softball game last year when they played BAMA? I have never doubted that you are a top notch fan.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    “i just post facts”- jmv
    fact: there is no minor league baseball team named the zephyrs or the baby cakes
    Baby Cakes was the minor league baseball team name. Doesn't matter that they no longer have a team. I was stating that he said he didn't like baseball yet had a baseball logo.

No
    You were with Jeaux. Might have been the Texas game.

Name one?
    I know one that had a “volunteer” workout just the other day but I ain’t saying any names.

Man, I can't wait for opening day!!!

You were with Jeaux. Might have been the Texas game.
    That was the lsu game and the only game I made last year. The last game I made before that was whatever year we beat Baylor in the regional. Like I said, softball ain’t my jam.

Baby Cakes was the minor league baseball team name. Doesn't matter that they no longer have a team. I was stating that he said he didn't like baseball yet had a baseball logo.
    You are correct. It was basically done for no other reason than their previous name being the Zephyrs.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information