Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons for 2023 Football Optimism

Default Re: Some Post Game, Christmas Holiday Optimism for Ragin Cajuns Football

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    You jealous? DaBoot is one of the few members of the inner circle and he can tell you that I have never told him any information that wasn't true.
    Oh yeah. I’m green with envy.

Default Re: Some Post Game, Christmas Holiday Optimism for Ragin Cajuns Football

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    Oh yeah. I’m green with envy.
    Give it up. You are not getting in the inner circle nor getting any information. The secret handshake club doesn't need any new members.

3. Default Re: Some Post Game, Christmas Holiday Optimism for Ragin Cajuns Football

I didn't talk to one person or hear of anyone ever saying they didn't attend a game this season because the school didn't let fans know who applied for the head coach job. Ask anyone else on this board and they will tell you the same thing.
    You would never hear that. Ever

The empty seats tuned out due to silence.

Give it up. You are not getting in the inner circle nor getting any information. The secret handshake club doesn't need any new members.
    Believe me when I say this. I wouldn’t want to be in your inner circle.

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    Believe me when I say this. I wouldn’t want to be in your inner circle.
    Believe me when I say this. I nor we wouldn't want you to be in our inner circle. With a handle name like yours it gives us that slime ball feeling. You are trying way to hard to fit in.

Believe me when I say this. I nor we wouldn't want you to be in our inner circle. With a handle name like yours it gives us that slime ball feeling. You are trying way to hard to fit in.
    You mean you don't want another "member" in your inner circle? His "handle" gives you that feeling of slimy balls? He's way too hard to fit in? What are you doing in that inner circle anyway with your "secret handshake"?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    You mean you don't want another "member" in your inner circle? His "handle" gives you that feeling of slimy balls? He's way too hard to fit in? What are you doing in that inner circle anyway with your "secret handshake"?
    BWQ I thaught you were done with this site?

8. Default Re: Some Post Game, Christmas Holiday Optimism for Ragin Cajuns Football

BWQ I thaught you were done with this site?
    Already answered a month ago.

He said in response to a Cajuns Mike post "You're sucking me right back in Mike."

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    They are similar in this manner. As you said CBN walked into a program with 63 scholarship players, he finished the season 7-6 after getting whipped by Tulane in a bowl game that season. So, for some people it's relevant to point out CBN's obstacles during his first season and measuring his success, but it's not relevant to point out that the program lost over 40 athletes from transferring, graduation, injury and academics after CBN left and also gutted the program's football support staff in every department when accessing Coach Desormeaux's first season.

While the circumstances are different, they are equally important in evaluating the differences between the two coaches first season. The difference is 7-6, and 6-7 in record. That's one game.
    T, you are wasting your breath and time here. These are the same people that believed Fields was a better option at QB than Levi.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    T, you are wasting your breath and time here. These are the same people that believed Fields was a better option at QB than Levi.
    Maybe he would have been with Levi's OL and RBs. We will never know.

Default Re: Reasons for 2023 Football Optimism

Agree that this is all useless. Des will prove someone right and someone wrong in the next 1-2 years.

The question we should be asking right now is about the stadium renovation.

12. Default Re: Reasons for 2023 Football Optimism

The opportunity earned by Des should be with the complete support of the fan base. He did not get that this year. Let’s do better next year . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Maybe he would have been with Levi's OL and RBs. We will never know.
    ...uhh nope. Those OL and RB's didn't help LL escape a sack, like he did time and time again. They didn't help him run as fast as he did either. LL was a legit run threat, elusive with game speed. CF is a pocket passer, lacks height and doesn't have the wheels to scare anyone. Sorry this bothers so many but the facts are the real. He does have a good arm, if not he wouldn't be on a college team.

I was watching NFL on Fox and few days ago. They were talking about Miami QB, Tua Tagovailoa and the 3 picks he threw in the 4th quarter. Terry B. said due to his lack of height, he probably didn't see the all the coverage guys making those plays. He was throwing from the pocket. LL also lacked height and rarely if ever threw over the middle. He also had some head scratcher throws, but they were from the pocket too. Hell, every time CF got into a game after LL lost his helmet (happened a lot) CBN would call a bubble screen more often than not. Generally, the only throws over the middle from LL were deep passes, mostly post routes. LL got better each season and was easily one of the top QB's statistically to ever play for UL and was feared by our conference mates.

Comparing our QB play this past season to our conference mates, we were near the bottom. IMO this led to as many L's as any other reason I've read on RP. BW was our best option due to his ability to throw from the pocket and he proved to be a capable runner....not elite. Unless we have a seriously good OL that can pass block and give a pocket passing QB time to go thru progressions, we need a dual-threat QB. ZC is our future and I hope he can master the offense this spring to give CMD the confidence to start him.

14. Default Re: Some Post Game, Christmas Holiday Optimism for Ragin Cajuns Football

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    ...uhh nope.
    I love this post . . . Short, Sweet, Accurate . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    ...uhh nope.
    I respect your opinion, but I don't think you can say that with certainty.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information