Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: QB1

1. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    You know that after ZC played 3.5 (?) quarters this season.You can see his "game changing" ability after leading the team on 2 (?) scoring drives this year? There is no doudt he has the potential, just based on his skill and athletic ability.but what about all the intangebles a successful QB at this level has to have.Me, I think the competition will be wide open going into next SEPT.
    ……when describing the QB situation and the backups behind the 2 leading/playing QBs it was very obvious of how good they thought that ZC would be…also the obvious athletic ability of LL2…I guess those 2 would have been my choice to have seen but yes much more went into the decision than ability!

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    You know that after ZC played 3.5 (?) quarters this season.You can see his "game changing" ability after leading the team on 2 (?) scoring drives this year? There is no doudt he has the potential, just based on his skill and athletic ability.but what about all the intangebles a successful QB at this level has to have.Me, I think the competition will be wide open going into next SEPT.
    There will only be 2 QBs competing in the spring and off season if the don’t bring in a transfer in the portal. Not exactly wide open. It’s either CF or ZC coming out of spring. And maybe Ben will be ready to start working by the end of fall camp if every thing goes is good as possible with his rehab. QB is very thin now.

It's gonna be the Zeon Chriss Lance Legendre show! Those 2 are gonna be the dynamic duo! Just feels like they have that connection.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    It's gonna be the Zeon Chriss Lance Legendre show! Those 2 are gonna be the dynamic duo! Just feels like they have that connection.
    He better learn to check to other receivers. We saw what happens this past year when you throw to one guy who is double and tripled covered when other guys are running wide opened. Good defenses will take one guy away all night long.

5. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    He better learn to check to other receivers. We saw what happens this past year when you throw to one guy who is double and tripled covered when other guys are running wide opened. Good defenses will take one guy away all night long.
    I’m pretty sure we threw to 8 plus receivers almost every game in 22. I’m not as sure we had 8 different players receiving the pass.

Looks like we have another QB committment for the 2023 class.

https://twitter.com/samspiegs/status.gb9F9t3dw&s=19

https://247sports.com/player/dwanye-winfield-46132576/

QB Depth
    1. Chandler
    2. Ben
    3. Zion
    4. Lunch

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    Looks like we have another QB committment for the 2023 class.

https://twitter.com/samspiegs/status.gb9F9t3dw&s=19

https://247sports.com/player/dwanye-winfield-46132576/

QB Depth
    1. Chandler
    2. Ben
    3. Zion
    4. Lunch
    Was he recruited as a QB or an athlete?

8. Default Re: QB1

Offers from UVA and UCF

9. Default Re: QB1

Better jump Ben to the top . . .

/ Bird23

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Better jump Ben to the top . . .

/ Bird23
    If he sniffs QB1 ahead of Chriss it would be a mistake.

11. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    If he sniffs QB1 ahead of Chriss it would be a mistake.
    We have made mistakes before like Ben not being QB1 at the beginning of this season . . . Coach learned from his mistake and Ben QB1 to start and finish next season with 8 or 9 wins . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    We have made mistakes before like Ben not being QB1 at the beginning of this season . . . Coach learned from his mistake and Ben QB1 to start and finish next season with 8 or 9 wins . . .
    This program needs to build for 2024!!! Take whatever lumps are needed to be the best we can be for the first year of the CFP playoffs.

13. Default Re: QB1

This program needs to build for 2024!!! Take whatever lumps are needed to be the best we can be for the first year of the CFP playoffs.
    So I guess you are for players losing their position because of injury?

The SBC champ can and just may be in the CFP in 2024. It is very possible now. You are correct. We need to make sure we build to have our best team that year to win the SBC again and put our program on the map.

15. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    The SBC champ can and just may be in the CFP in 2024. It is very possible now. You are correct. We need to make sure we build to have our best team that year to win the SBC again and put our program on the map.
    I truly believe it’ll take two outstanding seasons to be the team from the G5 conference. Gotta finish 23 very strong and continue all of 24

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information