Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: QB1

1. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    You do know that just because you have information you are not required to tell anyone.
    You are also not required to tell anyone that you have information that you cannot tell anyone.

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You are also not required to tell anyone that you have information that you cannot tell anyone.
    Sometimes you only tell your inner circle and folks that you trust.

3. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Ok. I don't believe my statement above about missing Levi mentioned anything about the coaches.
    Generally in college football the coaches get credit for a great season, and seasons. The coaches take the hits on individual losses, and the players get credit for individual wins.

Sometimes coaches get credit when they didn’t have a thing to do with the winning plays. Example was missed chip shot field goal in 2021 season by South Alabama, and a similar event by GSU a couple seasons back. Yet they are part of CBN legacy of knowing how to win.

So while you didn’t mention the coaching directly they always are the reason for failure and success.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Two fumbles and a stupid penalty killed our bowl victory. I don’t consider any three to be a badly coached team.
    What????? 2 fumbles and the personal foul were both mental mistakes that are the results of lack of discipline. Absolutely coaching. It was well documented early on before the season started that the new coach made changes that took discipline out of the program and we saw that bite us all year long. All the way to the bowl game where we saw several mental mistakes and lack of focus. Those things were 100% coaching and they go back to the off season program and training camp. I am pretty sure some folks on here made that pretty clear before the season started and we saw it play out all season long. Hopefully CMD fixes that this off season.

You do know that just because you have information you are not required to tell anyone.
    that sounds like an interesting way to become successful in media. also it may be a different bird, but arent “we” now paying a bird’s salary?

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    that sounds like an interesting way to become successful in media. also it may be a different bird, but arent “we” now paying a bird’s salary?
    The bird isn't a coach and can be found around the water cooler or coffee pot.

i didnt think bird was a coach…. also since it was asked and answered when did bird last post, i didnt think any coaches post

i didnt think bird was a coach…. also since it was asked and answered when did bird last post, i didnt think any coaches post
    You would be surprised at who posts on this site from the UL administration to some coaches, players, staff, etc. You asked if "WE" paid the bird, so who did you think it would be?

You would be surprised at who posts on this site from the UL administration to some coaches, players, staff, etc. You asked if "WE" paid the bird, so who did you think it would be?
    well i didnt read the thread in detail, but on first reference, who is most commonly thought of when the word bird is heard.

if a coach posts and nobody knows it is a coach did the tree make a sound

if a coach posts and nobody knows it is a coach did the tree make a sound
    Not all coaches post, some just lurk.

well i didnt read the thread in detail, but on first reference, who is most commonly thought of when the word bird is heard.
    No clue?

So what is your question that you need answered?

a. what is ben w.’s injury

dont need, but reading about him made me curious.

b. what does levi lewis do now.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information