Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: QB1

1. Default Re: QB1

Chandler is very capable. Is he too small for the position? I don’t know, but it appears he can’t get past injuries. Hopefully he gets well and can avoid injuries in the future.

I saw nothing wrong with Chris’s performance. He’s big, strong, fast, smart accurate, and cool in the moment.

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    hope the doubters finally get it . if Dez would’ve given him and him only the reins at the beginning of the season, It probably would’ve ended different.
    I don't know, I don't think zeon was ready to start game 1. I do agree he did look like the better qb yesterday in his limited action

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Lots of promise @ the QB position. But remember the bird said Ben.
    I think the bird should take a holiday break! LOL

4. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    I think the bird should take a holiday break! LOL
    If the bird is wrong, feel very confident he will be made to account here . . . with that said, the bird says Ben . . . and why there is so much animosity towards a suggestion that Ben would be ready to play come game one is astounding. . . .

5. Default Re: QB1

If the bird is wrong, feel very confident he will be made to account here . . . with that said, the bird says Ben . . . and why there is so much animosity towards a suggestion that Ben would be ready to play come game one is astounding. . . .
    I don’t think it’s animosity toward Ben. Essentially he’d have to have a very unusually fast recovery, plus not getting practice.

There’s nothing wrong with believing that he’s not the best option for starting QB. I personally believe our future began after the half.

There is no way he starts when he probably won’t be cleared for contact come opening of fall camp. This battle will be between Chriss and Fields.

No animosity at all. I like and support all the young men who choose to wear the Cajun uniform. If he’s the best option following fall camp then so be it. I think both he and CF played well when given the opportunity to be THE QB. The QB rotation did neither of them right IMO.

8. Default Re: QB1

The bird says he will be ready . . .

9. Default Re: QB1

The bird says he will be ready . . .
    That bird doesn’t know anything. If he’s ready is unknown at this point, but maybe the bird is hearing voices it believes are from The Almighty. Lot’s of insane people hear voices from The Almighty as well.

10. Default Re: QB1

Right, wrong or indifferent, the bird believes he will be ready and the game 1 starter . . . how hard is that to understand . . . If it does not happen, the bird will have missed . . . But it’s hard to comprehend all these Ben naysayers . . .

11. Default Re: QB1

Some just can’t handle that the bird has more inside info than them . . .

Some just can’t handle that the bird has more inside info than them . . .
    That bird is too small to have ANYTHING inside

Lil baby bird

We’ll know come springtime. Strongly feel the QB room will thin out.

I would not mind seeing a transfer brought in for competition. FCS graduate or P5 transfer.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information