Thread: 2023 Football National Signing Day

1. UL Football 2023 Football National Signing Day

Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football Coach Michael Desormeaux announced the addition of 22 players to a National Letter of Intent during National Signing Day on Wednesday.

2. UL Football Re: 2023 Football National Signing Day

Hey Vic, seems like the Bird knew more than several anti CMD critics who swear they’re just telling it like it is. But it’s clearly something and isn’t what they predicted.

Default Re: 2023 Football National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Hey Vic, seems like the Bird knew more than several anti CMD critics who swear they’re just telling it like it is. But it’s clearly something and isn’t what they predicted.
    Fear the Bird...Respect the Bird...

4. Default Re: 2023 Football National Signing Day

One day . . .

Predicted what? That no good recruits wouldsign cause people were speculating on the recruiting class? You're right. That never happened as they predicted.

6. Default Re: 2023 Football National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Predicted what? That no good recruits wouldsign cause people were speculating on the recruiting class? You're right. That never happened as they predicted.
    It’s always good to use a little humility and learn from your faux pa’s . . . or one can just continue to be an idiot . . . each can choose their own path . . . make good choices . . .

I swear some of you are so sensitive. "Anti CMD" LoL!
    Me: I'm against illegal immigration."
    You: "Why do you hate immigrants?"

See how silly you sound? Some of you start bleeding from your crotch the moment someone questions anything about the program. I said what I said judging from what I saw at the moment. You nor I can predict what ultimately happens on signing day. I have no problem saying I don't know. I'm just a guy squawking on a fan message board. You didn't win any prizes Alice. Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It’s always good to use a little humility and learn from your faux pa’s . . . or one can just continue to be an idiot . . . each can choose their own path . . . make good choices . . .
    Baw, go play with your little bird. Dude talking about humility and faux pas. LoL! A man that used 2 separate accounts and still playing dumb about it. Your mirrors are broken, clown.

Thread Information