Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ragin Review LIVE: Houston Cougars Preview w/ The Scott & Holman Pawdcast

Default Ragin Review LIVE: Houston Cougars Preview w/ The Scott & Holman Pawdcast

Join us!

Live TONIGHT at 8:15pm CST!

The guys from The Scott & Holman Pawdcast join the show to breakdown this week's Independence Bowl match-up between the Cajuns and Cougars. We'll also discuss the Cajuns roster, the portal, some recruiting, and Christmas office parties:
    For 'em or Against 'em?

To participate in the show, visit us on these platforms:
    YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Twitch

2. Default Re: Ragin Review LIVE: Houston Cougars Preview w/ The Scott & Holman Pawdcast

Last tune up before Shreveport. LETS GEAUX

Default Re: Ragin Review LIVE: Houston Cougars Preview w/ The Scott & Holman Pawdcast

Appreciate everyone who joined.

Default Re: Ragin Review LIVE: Houston Cougars Preview w/ The Scott & Holman Pawdcast

Was late to the party but was double fisting to catch up. Post the episode soon so you can listen to what I missed on the drive up to brassier city

FYI…ceiling fan topic tonight. If your home is already dried out due to running your HVAC more than normal, a ceiling fan can exacerbate that situation, therefore making the air dryer than normal than what you’re use to. Causing sinus issues can occur. So does sitting directly under an air drop and ceiling fan in the same room. Use to wear contact lens, definitely a real thing.

Pod Version:

Happy Holidays, Cajun Nation! Continuing on the theme of bowl prep, Sam Razz from The Scott & Holman Pawdcast joins the show to breakdown this week's Independence Bowl match-up between the Cajuns and Cougars. We'll also discuss the Cajuns roster, the portal, some recruiting, and Christmas office parties: For 'em or Against 'em?

The Scott & Holman Pawdcast Interview [7:30]

Who isn't playing in the Bowl game & Who Steps up [52:52]

The Portal & Recruiting [1:08:56]

Kristi Gray & Volleyball Shoutout [1:31:55]

Office Xmas Parties [1:36:11]

MITYW [1:40:09]

7. Default Re: Ragin Review LIVE: Houston Cougars Preview w/ The Scott & Holman Pawdcast

Y'all gonna cost Louisiana a bowl win.

The most successful stint in Louisiana's history was while Cayenne was DOA, AWOL, MIA.

Cayenne arrived with Baldwin.

Cayenne ran off with those furry weirdos. He ain't coming back Turb

9. Default Re: Ragin Review LIVE: Houston Cougars Preview w/ The Scott & Holman Pawdcast

Oh no, not the Furries . . .

Nick, nice office party take. The up side to not drinking anymore is watching what was once acceptable and now watching a HR train wreck unfold in slow motion is great entertainment.

Nick never answered my question about the furries being at Christmas parties..

12. Default Re: Ragin Review LIVE: Houston Cougars Preview w/ The Scott & Holman Pawdcast

Maybe he can answer them at the RR Xmas party and maybe we will have a list of invitees...

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Maybe he can answer them at the RR Xmas party and maybe we will have a list of invitees...
    I’m not saying I will be on the list but I am saying that if I am on the list and the furries are not, you can’t count me out dawg.

I can tolerate furries as long as they aren't trying to show me their shade of lipstick... Maybe if they wore jorts then I'd go. Lol

15. Default Re: Ragin Review LIVE: Houston Cougars Preview w/ The Scott & Holman Pawdcast

LA 35
    TX 61

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information