Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Remember when...

1. Default Re: Remember when...

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Office space at the foundation building. Bill for utilities and maintenance by the square footage.
    The foundation building is owned by the UL Foundation which is not not the Alumni Association. The only property the AA owns is the Alumni House. A number of people on this board confuse the Foundation and Office of Advancements with the Alumni Association

Default Re: Remember when...

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    The foundation building is owned by the UL Foundation which is not not the Alumni Association. The only property the AA owns is the Alumni House. A number of people on this board confuse the Foundation and Office of Advancements with the Alumni Association
    Zoom has no clue who WestUCajun is and what he actually knows. Listen to what WestUCajun is saying. No slight on Zoom, just telling him and the board to listen when WestUCajun makes a post.

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    10-4. Sorry I missed that in spite of being in the building before.

So my point is, in the simplest of terms, does the foundation collect any funds from RCAF related to their occupancy in the foundation building.

It is not uncommon in the real world where, let’s say utilities expense of a large office building, is broken down by departments/divisions.

Just a curiosity point.

Bring back the party. Stop monetizing the parking lot. Free for all!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I remember when it was fun to post here . . .
    If you are no longer having fun then you are more than welcome to quit. Really we won’t mind at all.

now they probably wouldn't be allowed in stadium unless they had enough rcaf points

i don’t

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    A money grab by RCAF will do that...
    Winna Winna Chicken Dinna

What is the house where the bulldog used to live in the back called. Kind of caty-corner from the church?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Office space at the foundation building. Bill for utilities and maintenance by the square footage.
    Darn. I didn’t know Alumni Association owned the Foundation bldg and runs utilities on campus. I thought they only owned the buildings at the center.
    I missed the whole empire thing. Rats.

Me too.....then you showed up. LoL

12. Default Re: Remember when...

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    All went down hill when we fired Scott Farmer
    Not exactly, multiple bowls, multiple championships, top 25 rankings two years in a row, accumulating the nation’s longest winning streak. Yeah we got problems that Scott never had to deal with, but it’s been pretty good since he’s gone on.

Member berries…

Attached Images Attached Images  

14. Default Re: Remember when...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Me too.....then you showed up. LoL
    Considering I have been here for over 3 years longer then you, it must be the other way around . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Not exactly, multiple bowls, multiple championships, top 25 rankings two years in a row, accumulating the nation’s longest winning streak. Yeah we got problems that Scott never had to deal with, but it’s been pretty good since he’s gone on.
    was he fired? I dont recall that….

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information