Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips at Subway

Default Re: Tips at Subway

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Correct all the errors in your sentence before I take you serious.
    Like I care if you take me serious you cheap bastard. You probably leave your grocery basket in the parking lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Why is it any if your business who I tip or do not tip? What does it make any difference to you? The university tipped Napier every time He reached a goal, he was making $2 million a year, did he really need a $25k tip for winning a bowl game? Or championship? Isn’t that covered in the 2 million?
    You don't tip at Walmart and you didn't tip Coach Napier.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    he probably still got his bonuses even though he wasnt here…. did we get a buyout?
    UL did get the buyout.

Like I care if you take me serious you cheap bastard. You probably leave your grocery basket in the parking lot too.
    I'm far from being cheap. Let's compare RCAF rank.

Correct all the errors in your sentence before I take you serious.
    OMG, this dude here. I think I've had enough internet for today.
    Gonna listen to a good podcast. What's your favorite these days (besides RR)? I'm currently on Founders and Modern wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    OMG, this dude here. I think I've had enough internet for today.
    Gonna listen to a good podcast. What's your favorite these days (besides RR)? I'm currently on Founders and Modern wisdom.
    WWE LIVE

You don't tip at Walmart and you didn't tip Coach Napier.
    I don’t go to Walmart and I’m sure my donations assisted in Napier’s bonuses for doing his job (tip)

I'm far from being cheap. Let's compare RCAF rank.
    What? lol, you think that’s what makes people cheap or not? RCAF rank? The truth is, the request for tip bothers you bc you know not tipping makes you look like a cheap bastard. Having the option and putting zero makes you insecure. This is about you trying to make yourself feel better. Return your basket douche bag.

9. Default Re: Tips at Subway

…..Great topic……my wife always takes the cart back to its area……I tell her she is taking away some person’s job….now I bring the cart toward the return area and shoot it to try and get in the right alley…..always give a pump sign after a successful push!111

I don’t know one successful person who leaves their cart in the middle of the parking lot. If you are too big to do the small things, you’re too small to do the big things. Learned that in sports many years ago.

I don’t go to Walmart and I’m sure my donations assisted in Napier’s bonuses for doing his job (tip)
    No and zero then. I promise you don't tip ANY cashier.

What? lol, you think that’s what makes people cheap or not? RCAF rank? The truth is, the request for tip bothers you bc you know not tipping makes you look like a cheap bastard. Having the option and putting zero makes you insecure. This is about you trying to make yourself feel better. Return your basket douche bag.
    I am not close to being cheap but I will not tip someone just because they want a tip, especially at a place like subway.

No and zero then. I promise you don't tip ANY cashier.
    I don’t even see cashiers anymore and no I don’t tip myself at self checkout.

I am not close to being cheap but I will not tip someone just because they want a tip, especially at a place like subway.
    Then don’t and su about it. Are you too big a coward to just not tip? Does it anger you that some people tip the sandwich makers?

I don’t even see cashiers anymore and no I don’t tip myself at self checkout.
    And you don't tip everyone that you come in contact with.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information