Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rice cooking again

1. Default Rice cooking again

….Damn….looks like our game…can’t stop the pass!

2. Default Re: Rice cooking again

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ….Damn….looks like our game…can’t stop the pass!
    …..So S Miss wildcats….we saw that from them!

Default Re: Rice cooking again

Why is a 5-7 team even allowed to play in a bowl game? First of all, I personally feel that 6-6 teams shouldn't be allowed to play in a bowl game. All bowl games are a participation trophy for playing the season out. 5-7 proves this. All bowl games should be eliminated and just have a true playoff system. 2024 should be interesting, but the rest of the bowl games should be discontinued.

Bowl games used to mean something. It was a true honor to be in a bowl game. But in today's world, where everybody has to be included, don't keep score because someone's feelings will get hurt, everybody gets a trophy......well they don't mean diddly squat anymore.

4. Default Re: Rice cooking again

Who does not like watching football during the holidays . . . catch a grip and enjoy the show . . . or maybe it’s just another reason for a RP Complaintant to flex its muscles on this board . . .

Watching this game is just a reminder that we should have beaten them both. Give the edge to USM because they had a gut punching game plan in the first quarter against us.

Rice isn’t good. There were better 5-7 teams. Pays to be smart, I guess.

From a matchup standpoint, it’s a good one. It’s easy to dump on .500 teams playing each other, but they are evenly matched. Some of these bowl games have really uneven matchups. At least on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Why is a 5-7 team even allowed to play in a bowl game? First of all, I personally feel that 6-6 teams shouldn't be allowed to play in a bowl game. All bowl games are a participation trophy for playing the season out. 5-7 proves this. All bowl games should be eliminated and just have a true playoff system. 2024 should be interesting, but the rest of the bowl games should be discontinued.

Bowl games used to mean something. It was a true honor to be in a bowl game. But in today's world, where everybody has to be included, don't keep score because someone's feelings will get hurt, everybody gets a trophy......well they don't mean diddly squat anymore.
    I am watching. There are as many bowls as are economically viable games. If you don't like, don't watch.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    I am watching. There are as many bowls as are economically viable games. If you don't like, don't watch.
    I see you were one of those kids that enjoyed getting a participation trophy. I know where you stand.

Might as well have 0-12 vs 0-12 or 1-11 teams in bowl games. It's the same premise. Evenly matched.

I see you were one of those kids that enjoyed getting a participation trophy. I know where you stand.

Might as well have 0-12 vs 0-12 or 1-11 teams in bowl games. It's the same premise. Evenly matched.
    My Mom said I am a winner!!
    That said, 2 0-12 teams in a bowl sounds totally sweet!! I would bet the under

USM up 14 with 2:58 left (just got home, haven’t seen a play until now). Frank Gore Jr is a grown man that needs to go pro (just a sophomore).

Not joking. I’d watch that. Something has to give.

Well C-DOA about to be 0-2 v SBC in bowl games.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    My Mom said I am a winner!!
    Ok, now that's funny. I think you are a winner too.

Nm

Rice cooked. Sunbelt 2-0 coosa 1-2. Should've lost last night to EMU and be 0-3

I only eat cooked rice by Poo Poo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information