Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting Updates 22-12-15...

Default Re: Recruiting Updates 22-12-15...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Never mind the fact that this past season was possibly rostered by the most athletic group of players UL has ever had & only won 6 games against one of the easiest schedules they ever had.
    You sure about that, BWK? Go look at our opponents and their final record. Heading into the season most here would agree. But fact is our schedule was extremely difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    And again, whether you are discussing rivals or 247 you just admitted they aren't updated. You also just said "Putting words in my mouth. And saying it's gone down was as simple as looking at where the class is ranked right now. "

So are you not drawing conclusions based upon where the class is ranked now (your words)? Yet you also just said no one knows for certain how good the class will be good for 3 or 4 years. I agree, so why are you proclaiming that recruiting is down after just saying no one knows for certain. Your words, not mine.

I say wait until the final rankings are released after NSD. That's all I'm saying James.

Thanks
    T, I understand completely what you're saying. This whole thing started with me saying, looking at the class right now is concerning. That's it. It devolved into a ____e show where 20 folks are losing their minds calling my very Fandom into question over saying it's concerning. But, I digress. You know how this goes. Plus, I like to argue for arguments sake sometimes. But I do appreciate you bringing your knowledge to the board and soothing the savage beasts. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Agree, T has this down to enough of a science that "most" on this board can figure it out...
    Hey Fan! I resemble that remark!!!!

We have 22 public commitments, 1 more under the table from what I was told last night. We now stand at 23 commitments, but I don't know if he signs tomorrow. They will still look to add a few in February.
    So considering the fact that 247 doesn't even have the count correct, it shouldn't surprise us that ratings are inconsistent as well?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    T, I understand completely what you're saying. This whole thing started with me saying, looking at the class right now is concerning. That's it. It devolved into a ____e show where 20 folks are losing their minds calling my very Fandom into question over saying it's concerning. But, I digress. You know how this goes. Plus, I like to argue for arguments sake sometimes. But I do appreciate you bringing your knowledge to the board and soothing the savage beasts. LoL
    It's all good James, I know you love the Cajuns. I never questioned your fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    So considering the fact that 247 doesn't even have the count correct, it shouldn't surprise us that ratings are inconsistent as well?
    Absolutely not, and frankly they don't care. That helped my decision to walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    How many total are we gonna give this year?
    I was told 25, but I've learned those numbers are always fluid because they will lose players after spring. It happens every year. The one thing I can't tell you is if that number includes transfers from the portal. We already know about Fite and they are still trying to convince Alexander and Stansbury to come. If we get both of those, I will consider it a huge win for the staff because you basically get two possible starters immediately, or rotation players at worst.

It's all good James, I know you love the Cajuns. I never questioned your fandom.
    My man
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I was told 25, but I've learned those numbers are always fluid because they will lose players after spring. It happens every year. The one thing I can't tell you is if that number includes transfers from the portal. We already know about Fite and they are still trying to convince Alexander and Stansbury to come. If we get both of those, I will consider it a huge win for the staff because you basically get two possible starters immediately, or rotation players at worst.
    Right on

Is Stansbury in the portal? I don't see him in there ... Arizona State, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Is Stansbury in the portal? I don't see him in there ... Arizona State, right?
    https://thesundevils.com/sports/foot...tansbury/13828

He played as a rs freshman.

According to this article he is in the portal. Don't know why you can't find him.

https://arizonasports.com/story/3416...enters-portal/

Seems Walker Howard not happy presently in BR.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...ard/106079382/

Drake Maye (UNC) reportedly offered 5M to transfer by 2 schools. NIL is out of control.

14. Default Re: Recruiting Updates 22-12-15...

How is it not illegal to offer that much money for a kid to transfer ? Where is the NCAA on this?

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information