Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting Updates 22-12-15...

1. Default Re: Recruiting Updates 22-12-15...

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Oh, nothing about grown men fawning over kids on Twitter interests you?
    It's weird, man. Cringe weird.

Default Re: Recruiting Updates 22-12-15...

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    No but if you take the dogmatic stance that you must be overtly truthful you come across as "the purveyor of truth" even if you never utter those words.
    By that logic, if you have to take the dogmatic stance that you have to overtly sugar coat everything, you come across as the purveyor of sunshine pumpers. It's like someone telling you they're anti illegal immigration, and you telling them they must hate immigrants. See how silly that sounds?

Man, I don't hate anyone on this board. Not even Vic, with as much ish as I give him. But I'm a Taurus cot______! Better pack a lunch! LoL!

It sucks but the reality is we CANNOT compete with the P5 bottom dwellers in NIL money. Unless things change with rules we are stuck in hoping to be the highest rated G5 to get a playoff seat.

5. Default Re: Recruiting Updates 22-12-15...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    By that logic, if you have to take the dogmatic stance that you have to overtly sugar coat everything, you come across as the purveyor of sunshine pumpers. It's like someone telling you they're anti illegal immigration, and you telling them they must hate immigrants. See how silly that sounds?
    That does sound silly

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    It sucks but the reality is we CANNOT compete with the P5 bottom dwellers in NIL money. Unless things change with rules we are stuck in hoping to be the highest rated G5 to get a playoff seat.
    There is nothing wrong with being the stuck competing with the highest rated G5s. Currently in recruiting we are competing with the lowest rated FCS and some DII if you look at who else offered our commits.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Man, I don't hate anyone on this board. Not even Vic, with as much ish as I give him. But I'm a Taurus cot______! Better pack a lunch! LoL!
    How big a boy are you?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    How big a boy are you?
    JTJ goes about 6-3, 230#, 8% body fat. He is swole.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    JTJ goes about 6-3, 230#, 8% body fat. He is swole.
    Better bring a snack then

Better bring a snack then
    He has a mean straight jab and a wicked upper cut. Back in the day I seen him drop many of folks at various clubs around Acadiana.

How big a boy are you?
    LoL! My man!

it looks like no recruits are safe this year, every day you see recruits flipping and lots at major programs, the NIL money has to be brough under control or it is just going to turn into a full blown auction for players.

13. Default Re: Recruiting Updates 22-12-15...

Jeff Taylor (UTSA Coach) calling out P5 for tampering with kids not in the portal. Coach Leger backed up him on twitter.

The recruiting game is forever changed. There is no way to enforce rules keeping these larger programs for recruiting G5 rosters. There is no structure. There is nothing in place that keeps anyone honest (relatively speaking).

14. Default Re: Recruiting Updates 22-12-15...

Anyone think they were honest or following any rules before NIL and free transfer?

These two changes have just made it easier for poaching . . .

15. Default Re: Recruiting Updates 22-12-15...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Anyone think they were honest or following any rules before NIL and free transfer?

These two changes have just made it easier for poaching . . .
    No.

That's why I'm anxious to see any changes in their official budgets

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information