Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: UL basketball tickets

Default UL basketball tickets

Trying to buy UL basketball tickets for the GA state game Sat Jan 7th for stocking stuffers so I need physical tickets. The fees on the ticket master website are just as much as tickets. Ridiculous. I call the Cajun dome box office and they can’t sell me tickets over the phone and mail physical tickets to me. I have to go in person. Well I live about 1 hour and 15 min away. Why do they not have the option of buying over phone and mailing to the buyer. Unbelievable.

Default Re: UL basketball tickets

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Trying to buy UL basketball tickets for the GA state game Sat Jan 7th for stocking stuffers so I need physical tickets. The fees on the ticket master website are just as much as tickets. Ridiculous. I call the Cajun dome box office and they can’t sell me tickets over the phone and mail physical tickets to me. I have to go in person. Well I live about 1 hour and 15 min away. Why do they not have the option of buying over phone and mailing to the buyer. Unbelievable.
    I’ll be in Lafayette Monday. When I go pick up my bowl tickets I can purchase them for you and mail them if you want.

3. Default Re: UL basketball tickets

I believe we have another “Wishant”

Check your inbox if you still need tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I’ll be in Lafayette Monday. When I go pick up my bowl tickets I can purchase them for you and mail them if you want.
    Thanks. I was making a point. I’m going to drive to get them because I am going to go get some UL shirts also for my boys. I was just making a point at how hard UL and Ticketmaster (the fees are ridiculous) makes getting tickets.

6. Default Re: UL basketball tickets

I guess he is a Complaintant after all . . .

7. Default Re: UL basketball tickets

Thanks. I was making a point. I’m going to drive to get them because I am going to go get some UL shirts also for my boys. I was just making a point at how hard UL and Ticketmaster (the fees are ridiculous) makes getting tickets.
    The quicker they cancel these contracts the quicker they can start rebuilding the fan base and revenue streams.

Don’t worry you can get great seats since no one else will be there to watch Baghdad Bob.

9. Default Re: UL basketball tickets

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Don’t worry you can get great seats since no one else will be there to watch Baghdad Bob.
    Wait, the Big Fish is many things but one of them is not Baghdad Bob . . .

10. Default Re: UL basketball tickets

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Wait, the Big Fish is many things but one of them is not Baghdad Bob . . .
    Kinda is. Baghdad Bob was known for his outrageous lies even as US military was at his doorstep. Big Fish hyped his resume even as he continues to finish middle of the pack.

11. Default Re: UL basketball tickets

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Kinda is. Baghdad Bob was known for his outrageous lies even as US military was at his doorstep. Big Fish hyped his resume even as he continues to finish middle of the pack.
    Not really. Baghdad Bob would take the Big Fish’s resume and claim he is regularly at the top of the conference, plays a very competitive schedule and is routinely in post season play. The Big Fish’s biggest slight is to have claimed the Basketball has better conference competition than Football in the SBC . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Not really. Baghdad Bob would take the Big Fish’s resume and claim he is regularly at the top of the conference, plays a very competitive schedule and is routinely in post season play. The Big Fish’s biggest slight is to have claimed the Basketball has better conference competition than Football in the SBC . . .
    Called us "the standard" of the conference a few years back, recently compared us to UNC because of our big men, mentioned that teams celebrate in their locker rooms like they won the Super Bowl when they beat us

I'd say some of their messaging doesn't quite correlate with the results we have seen on the court the past few years.

13. Default Re: UL basketball tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Called us "the standard" of the conference a few years back, recently compared us to UNC because of our big men, mentioned that teams celebrate in their locker rooms like they won the Super Bowl when they beat us

I'd say some of their messaging doesn't quite correlate with the results we have seen on the court the past few years.
    but, but, but . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    That is a very nice offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post

Bragged that we only lost by 30 to Baylor when they won the NC.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information