Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15

Thread: Bowl Weather

Default Re: Bowl Weather

Dang glad to be back home. had better water at the game than at the Holiday Inn express. no bathtub just showers and the water was only luke warm. gave up the second night tonight and said I’m coming home to my hot bath.
    Yes it was cold but if you’re dressed appropriately it was still cold but bearable. insulated pants and shirts along with two additional shirts two additional pants one being windbreaker pants scarf and neck pull over for the face tam on your head with another pull over hoodie on your head with a pair of gloves handwarmers and backpack warmers. All in all I felt like Ralphies little brother. Hey we made it I just wish we had a better outcome now about to try to read the game thread.
    To heck with Commas and punctuation. Those of you that were there get the drift.

I didn’t think the cold was too bad. I’ve been much colder sitting in a duck blind.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I didn’t think the cold was too bad. I’ve been much colder sitting in a duck blind.
    For some reason it got miserably cold when they tied it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    For some reason it got miserably cold when they tied it up.
    Exactly. Just watched 1st half DVR and we were in control of that game man. Too bad we didn’t get TD’s out of those Drives instead of TO’s. It would have been over at half the way our Defense played all game. Coulda should woulda. Story of season.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    This right here.its all relative

22 degrres this morning in Lafayette, but Don't worry,. The mosquitoes will be back by Wednesday.Thursday at the latest

Everyone thawed out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Everyone thawed out yet?
    Yep. getting ready to crank up the fire pit and put on some Dutch oven cobbler. That’ll go well for dessert with my gumbo!

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Yep. getting ready to crank up the fire pit and put on some Dutch oven cobbler. That’ll go well for dessert with my gumbo!
    Cheat day?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Cheat day?
    Yeah I’ve been cheating since we had our family Christmas on Wednesday.
    I will say that bacon wrapped alligator at the alumni tailgate Thursday night was really good.
    The good news is I’m making 12,000 to 15,000 steps a day to burn it off.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15

Thread Information